Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    The Sox forum seem to be split on it. Pomeranz could go either way, it will be interesting to see how he fairs

Farrell brings in Uehera for mop up duty against the Giants and he goes and gets hurt. Koji was filling in for Kimbrel.

If you guys haven't seen the documentary Fastball, I definitely recommend it. Usually not big on baseball documentaries but this is a really interesting one about pitching and the history of the best fastball pitchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    If you guys haven't seen the documentary Fastball, I definitely recommend it. Usually not big on baseball documentaries but this is a really interesting one about pitching and the history of the best fastball pitchers.
    Yeah been meaning to watch that, I believe it's on netflixs .

Surgery A Possibility For Kershaw

Terrible news for all of baseball, if true. The guy was having one of the most remarkable seasons for a pitcher ever.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Yeah been meaning to watch that, I believe it's on netflixs .
    Yeah I was surfing the new stuff on Netflix and found that, I really enjoyed it. Really interesting how they compare some of the pitchers from different eras.

Han anyone seen Ryan Shimpf July numbers.. and his AAA stats

wow

Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    Han anyone seen Ryan Shimpf July numbers.. and his AAA stats

wow
    I was about to post this here lol. I was always intrigued by his patience-power combo. Not sure what his defense is like but with those numbers, I wish we couldve kept him.
    Last edited by Toxeryll; 07-24-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Boston and Baltimore both lose!

Indians get Lucroy for three players pending him waiving his no trade. Indians going for it.

Could be our first round opponent in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Watched this recently and couldn't help but laugh when they first tested how hard the "man with the ridiculous fastball" could throw and he topped out at 83MPH. I remember thinking that I threw years ago at a gun around that speed. Of course, it wasn't the most accurate measure back then which wasn't too surprising. Good movie.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Indians get Lucroy for three players pending him waiving his no trade. Indians going for it.
    Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports tweets that top catching prospect Francisco Mejia is headed to the Brewers in the deal. Yahoo’s Jeff Passan tweets that one of left-hander Justus Sheffield or right-hander Triston McKenzie could be in the deal as well, and Paul Hoynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer also mentions Sheffield as a possibility (Twitter link). Rosenthal tweets that shortstop Yu-Cheng Chang and outfielder Greg Allen are going to the Brewers as well.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Last edited by Kenny Powders; 07-31-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Andrew Miller to the Indians . Yanks making out like bandits on the Miller fa signing

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast