Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 796 to 802 of 802
  1. #796
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Thanks I will check that out. Yea good point on the base running - we were fast and smart on the base paths. Alomar, Gruber, Wilson, Devo, Fernandez (RIP), Rickey "I am the greatest of all time" Henderson.
    Never noticed it before but Bichette reminds me of Robbie Alomar.

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    Never noticed it before but Bichette reminds me of Robbie Alomar.
    Yea both can run the bases, have power, play a really good D and can hit for average. Bichette has a chance to be a really good ball player.

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,083
    I think brichette is a little more explosive than alomar ever was, but I hope brichette ages like Robbie did.

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,083
    Liam Hendricks was the best reliever in the league last season. That Chavez trade should be chalked up as a major loss.

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    21,703
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Liam Hendricks was the best reliever in the league last season. That Chavez trade should be chalked up as a major loss.
    Nope, Jesse Chavez had a randomly good 2018 so they cancel each other out lol.

    Yeah it was a bad deal. I guess they saw Hendriks as a Dominic Leone type and wanted to dump him when they could?
    HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?



    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,083
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Nope, Jesse Chavez had a randomly good 2018 so they cancel each other out lol.

    Yeah it was a bad deal. I guess they saw Hendriks as a Dominic Leone type and wanted to dump him when they could?
    Lmfao I cannot even tell when you are being sarcastic anymore.

    Liam + giles would look great on the back end. Hard to find lefties as good as Liam.

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    21,703
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Lmfao I cannot even tell when you are being sarcastic anymore.

    Liam + giles would look great on the back end. Hard to find lefties as good as Liam.
    I'd much rather have Hendriks over Chavez but in all seriousness Chavez was really good in 2018. Lights out after he got dealt to the Cubs.

    I'd need to see more than 1 great year from Hendriks before having confidence in him. His 2019 season was unlike anything he's done before.
    HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?



    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •