Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Doomed to fail. MLB is handling this like Americans.

So the marlins just lost half of their active roster for at least 2 weeks. Todayís game canceled. Will they cancel their next 2 weeks of games? Assuming they wouldnít qualify for the playoffs then? Seriously what do they do with this? Crazy poor Pandemic management.
    Itís crazy. Canada did the right thing not allowing the Jays to play at home. This definitely validates it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Itís crazy. Canada did the right thing not allowing the Jays to play at home. This definitely validates it.
    100%

Saying on WFAN last night a Marlin went to a strp club. How it started.

Cespedes went missing yesterday before the Mets game, literally they couldn't find him. Now reported that he has opted out of the season.

Baseball should went into a bubble. Hockey and NBA doing way better

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    Baseball should went into a bubble. Hockey and NBA doing way better
    I agree, people complained about the logistics of doing it that way. Sure it would have been challenging, by I think it would have been doable.

So I have been so caught up in the leafs/raptors that Iíve lost track.
    What has the mlb done with these Covid cases? Are the marlins playing with a minor league lineup? Or are all their games canceled still? Are the positive tested players out for the season?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    So I have been so caught up in the leafs/raptors that Iíve lost track.
    What has the mlb done with these Covid cases? Are the marlins playing with a minor league lineup? Or are all their games canceled still? Are the positive tested players out for the season?
    Nope, they're all playing again. However there is a rumbling that the Cards will be asked to sit out the rest of the season, they've already played 10 less games than some other teams.

Nope, they're all playing again. However there is a rumbling that the Cards will be asked to sit out the rest of the season, they've already played 10 less games than some other teams.
    That's just going to create a turkey **** though because all NL Central teams will be playing a lot less games then everyone else.

I'd say the best bet is just let her buck and go by winning percentage, the seasons pretty much a write off anyway

And are they really back? I have no idea but I see that John Berti is batting second. **** me that's terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    And are they really back? I have no idea but I see that John Berti is batting second. **** me that's terrible
    I donít even think itís been 14 days since they tested positive? I could be wrong, but definitely not 14 days since they tested negative.

Maybe it's not normal squad, but they are playing. Not sure why they would be using just the taxi squad but the Cards aren't playing.

Also, IMO Clevinger and Plesac should be sent home for the season. Set an example.

Maybe it's not normal squad, but they are playing. Not sure why they would be using just the taxi squad but the Cards aren't playing.

Also, IMO Clevinger and Plesac should be sent home for the season. Set an example.
    This is interesting. With them in the rotation they can compete for a WS. Do you give up that chance as management or do you go for it. I'm thinking let the teammates choose the course of action (and maybe they have).

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast