Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    **** LeBron

Kang

Good for Cleveland... honestly don't care that much though. I didn't watch a second of the Playoffs.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is it sad that I was kind of just ready for the Finals to be over so we can get to the draft? I watched a little of the Finals but wasn't really emotionally invested in it.

2016 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

I don't think Curry was healthy. He suffered the same injury Jimmy did and might need surgery in the off-season. I think he came back quicker than Jimmy too. Butler was averaging like 24 ppg before his injury and only 16 ppg afterwards. Klay really needed to step up but at the same time, they weren't calling many plays for him in the 4th QTR.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I don't think Curry was healthy. He suffered the same injury Jimmy did and might need surgery in the off-season. I think he came back quicker than Jimmy too. Butler was averaging like 24 ppg before his injury and only 16 ppg afterwards. Klay really needed to step up but at the same time, they weren't calling many plays for him in the 4th QTR.
    A big reason why Klay didn't get the ball in the fourth was because Curry kept calling his own number against the big men switches.

During the season, those iso-3point dance place were going in. But he ran dry at the worst of times.

The people who actually think Steph would dominate in the 80s and 90s I think is insane. While he is the greatest shooter EVER...once they let the game get much physical in the playoffs, Steph struggled ALOT.

Either way, I had no rooting interest in either team nor did I have any interest in the playoffs but I'm very happy for Cleveland. I hope this puts a fire under garpaxs *** to ****ing do something with the Bulls since a team in your division just won.

and also, my respect for Kyrie has gone up. He is ****ing good.

First post, I had no rooting interest but not a Lebron hater. He's actually kinda grown on me. Steph great shooter but his defense and his effectiveness against more physical play seemed to be brought to light. We'll see in the next few days if he wasn't 100%. Uncle Drew can ball, makes you wonder what would have happened last year if he was healthy. D. Green needs to be real careful, though he plays well with what GSW needs from him, he's starting to go down the Rodman path and don't do that. You're a good story from overweight D-League to important piece to championship team though not this year.

Around the NBA: Cleveland Wins 1st Title Ever

You play to win to the game , nobody is 100% at this point in the season . Curry prob is beat up but hey that's how it goes. Warriors had 3 chances to close the game and two days of rest in between . Curry was balling just fine in game 6 , just wasn't his night .

Splash Brothers left Draymond out to dry

Yes nearly every player is banged up at this point of the playoffs but who knows how hurt Curry is from his injury. It's not just general soreness, he rushed back to play. Maybe it impacted his game maybe not.

Those saying Curry struggles against physical play, not sure about that. He just missed some good looks and took some terrible shots that he more than occasionally makes.

Look back at Lebrons shooting in the '11 finals. Every player is allowed to have bad series over their careers. Just so happens Curry had it this time

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Yes nearly every player is banged up at this point of the playoffs but who knows how hurt Curry is from his injury. It's not just general soreness, he rushed back to play. Maybe it impacted his game maybe not.

Those saying Curry struggles against physical play, not sure about that. He just missed some good looks and took some terrible shots that he more than occasionally makes.

Look back at Lebrons shooting in the '11 finals. Every player is allowed to have bad series over their careers. Just so happens Curry had it this time
    You don't think the physicality affected Curry? Just curious because in the final few games, they let a lot of things fly, and this wasn't his first poor finals either.

Every year once the playoffs are done, my biggest hope is this front office realizes just how far off we really are. That maybe we'll keep a guy who can shot a 3 on the move with a hand in his face like a JR. Smith rather than keep a guy like Snell, who probably looks great in practice but sucks in game.
    Last edited by dyst; 06-20-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Wow I can't believe some of you guys man..not watching the playoffs or having any interest just because the Bulls didn't make it? I'm a die hard Bulls fan just like you guys, but how can you not appreciate the greatness NBA fans just witnessed last night? I mean I was up out of my sofa during those final minutes and watching Lebron do superhuman things. Yes he has owned our favorite team, but blame our inept front office for not building a more talented roster. I doubt we'll ever see a player like Lebron James in our lifetimes again, so just stop hating the guy and appreciate his incredible abilities.

And yes I'm happy the Cavs won. The greatest team in history title still belongs to our 95-96 Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Wow I can't believe some of you guys man..not watching the playoffs or having any interest just because the Bulls didn't make it? I'm a die hard Bulls fan just like you guys, but how can you not appreciate the greatness NBA fans just witnessed last night? I mean I was up out of my sofa during those final minutes and watching Lebron do superhuman things. Yes he has owned our favorite team, but blame our inept front office for not building a more talented roster. I doubt we'll ever see a player like Lebron James in our lifetimes again, so just stop hating the guy and appreciate his incredible abilities.

And yes I'm happy the Cavs won. The greatest team in history title still belongs to our 95-96 Bulls.
    Besides game 6 or the WCF, I thought the playoffs were pretty bad. Every game seemed to be a blow out except a couple. The last 4 minutes of last nights game was pathetic, it was like no one wanted it until Kyrie hit that 3. A lot of easy missed shots, LeBron was starting to choke again down the stretch. It's a good thing Kyrie was there for him...

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast