Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Does anybody else here hate watching James Harden play basketball? It's like he is always looking for some cheap foul call. Literally everything he does is in search of a foul call and the refs give him the most ridiculous calls.
    He is so talented offensively but yes it's one of the worse gamesets to watch in all of sports. I'm honestly surprised the NBA does not call more fouls on him as he initiates so much of the contact.

I love Harden. Hes the epitome of what it means to be a hyper-efficient guard on offense. Hes incredible and hes also a great playmaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    He is so talented offensively but yes it's one of the worse gamesets to watch in all of sports. I'm honestly surprised the NBA does not call more fouls on him as he initiates so much of the contact.
    I am too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I love Harden. Hes the epitome of what it means to be a hyper-efficient guard on offense. Hes incredible and hes also a great playmaker.

Yeah he is super talented, but the way he plays for foul calls is really dumb IMO.

Watching Saric Ball out in the playoffs really has me wanting to see Lauri in a playoff series soon. Lauri isn't far off from Saric's ability, and he's 4 years younger. Saric is showing crazy good confidence

This Sixers team is the most Euro team I've seen in the NBA.

AD has been phenomenal in the Playoffs so far. Happy for him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    AD has been phenomenal in the Playoffs so far. Happy for him.

Its hard to think in recent memory of a guy dominating four straight games like he did. Hes a special guy.

If Jrue keeps playing like he has, that team could do some things in the rounds to come. Nobody in the league right now can check AD.

D Rose had a good game tonight. He's looked solid in the playoffs. I'm still surprised at how little interest he has garnered. At worst he is a viable 6th man. At best a borderline all star. I like him off the bench for Minny though

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Its hard to think in recent memory of a guy dominating four straight games like he did. Hes a special guy.

If Jrue keeps playing like he has, that team could do some things in the rounds to come. Nobody in the league right now can check AD.

He's incredible. I'm glad we dealt Niko, but a guy like that fits perfectly next to AD when he's playing the 5 in a small ball lineup like this. Holiday has been incredible too. It's weird that it's taken this long into his career for a coach to realize he's a better SG than PG, but I'd never move him back to PG at this rate.

I'm rooting for that team just because of AD, but they really are a lot of fun to watch.

I envy what the Celtics have in Tatum. He's already so good at just 20 years old.

That dunk on LeBron was awesome.

Terry and Brown really let them down.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Terry and Brown really let them down.
    Yep. Horford didnt give them enough either. But terry and brown simply did not play close to the level they needed to.

Boston was tough to watch in those final minutes. A lot of iso ball, Tatum barely touched it, and they didn't seem to be running any sets.

LeBron was incredible, unsurprisingly, but that series was very much there for the taking and Boston didn't take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Boston was tough to watch in those final minutes. A lot of iso ball, Tatum barely touched it, and they didn't seem to be running any sets.

LeBron was incredible, unsurprisingly, but that series was very much there for the taking and Boston didn't take advantage.

It was all too predictable though. You just knew that Cleveland was going to come up with the win somehow. Boston had a great chance but Tatum is still incredibly young and LeBron is the goat. Also, scary terry took some incredibly dumb shots down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    It was all too predictable though. You just knew that Cleveland was going to come up with the win somehow. Boston had a great chance but Tatum is still incredibly young and LeBron is the goat. Also, scary terry took some incredibly dumb shots down the stretch.
    I disagree with that. Incredible player, definitely 2nd best ever, but not better than Jordan in my eyes. He's a phenomenal player but he's come up short in the Finals too often for my liking and I think it's pretty clear he's a difficult guy to play with (especially if you're a star player like Kyrie, Wade, Bosh, Love).

I'm not surprised Cleveland won the series either. Boston was relying on Al Horford, a (very good) 20 year old Rookie, and the rest of their guys are just too volitile game to game. At least one of Brown, Rozier, Smart had to step up if they were going to the Finals and they all had roungh games.

Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-27-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast