4 5.41%
  • Warriors in 5

15 20.27%
  • Warriors in 6

31 41.89%
  • Warriors in 7

7 9.46%
Page 5 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    All i know is there team aint playing, and they would take steph, klay and draymond if it came down to it. They probably wont admit it, but thats the best big 3 in the league right there.

#AllDrafted
    #NoKopOuts
    #DontLeaveToGetOne

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    All i know is there team aint playing, and they would take steph, klay and draymond if it came down to it. They probably wont admit it, but thats the best big 3 in the league right there.

#AllDrafted
    #NoKopOuts
    #DontLeaveToGetOne

All the warrior fan girls in here cracking me up. Even as a die hard Cavs fan I don't see the NBA letting Cleveland win a title. Def not against their baby boys the Warriors. Still have no clue why green wasn't suspended..... smh

It def won't be easy for either team. Warriors have lost 5 times I believe in these playoffs already, one to the Rockets ehh. They lost at home in the playoffs, Cavs also beat them in GS last year without Love or Irving while taking them to 6 games pretty much with only Lebron.

This Cavs team is very hungry and clearly are wayyyy underdogs which they love to be. as far as matchups its interesting.

Cavs should own the boards, Irving and Curry will both hide on defense. Cavs can throw guys like Delly, Shump, Lebron, and JR all good defenders on Curry and Thompson. Last year the Warriors all ganged up on Lebron since no other real offensive threat. But now Love, Irving healthy, Frye added, Smith can't play worse then he did last finals (I don't think). Can't see much help defense for whoever is on Lebron.

All in all its gonna be fun. Warriors are dang good and will have refs backing. Cavs have the best player in the world. Lets go!

Cavs spilt in GS I take cavs in 6. if not Warriors in 7
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
    Curry's obnoxious because he is the poster child of the kinder, gentler NBA. The world has never seen a player as coddled as Curry. The guy get a cramp in his calf and both his parents are in the locker room as a priest performs the last rites. After every shot he does his little shimmy, perhaps he got that from his old coach Jackson. His wife's annoying, in order to avoid media interaction, he trots his daughter to deflect attention and scrutiny. The constant praising of "God" in postgame interviews. The fake tough guy persona when a guy like Beverly attempts to get physical with him. The over reliance on the 3 and the influence it will have on the future of basketball. I rooted for the Warriors last year but the Warriors are just too much. I've done a 180.
    this and ill add a couple off top of my head. The NBA gives this guy everything. he's an untouchable. I also hate how he stares down people after every shot he makes. Then runs and hides on defense. He's very fake. great shooter but fake person.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

I dont respect that. Thats weak to hate on someone for little ***** reasons.
    Meh, he's a hater but he OWNS it. Unlike all these other haters tryina act like they're being objective.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ahh, makes sense. There's like only 1 cavs fan on psd, vee rex, but he's hella cool. Tho he been a lil salty toward the dubs lately, lol, I see u bro!
    Haha
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Warriors in 6

2nd set of rematches in the NBA finals the last 4 years lol...

I think Lebron gets his payback

If Kevin Love can do enough on offense to negate his defense I got Cavs in 6. Kyrie and Lebron will give them trouble. Tristan will also feast on the boards again.

I hate the Warriors because of their "fans"

And draymond green. Dude is so ****ing annoying. His offense game is so terribly ugly and ****ing warrior fans think green is a top 10 player. They overrate the living **** out of this team.

Can't wait until kyrie embarrasses Stephanie curry.
    Last edited by LA_1; 05-31-2016 at 11:04 AM.

#AllDrafted
    #NoKopOuts
    #DontLeaveToGetOne
    Draymond Green is a fake... he's a product of the amazing Warriors team... he's not talented enough to ever be a #1 option on a team.. People make him out to be a star are kidding themselves. Every pick & roll he gets with Steph, teams overplay Steph because they have to and Green either gets a wide open shot, or a free lane to the hoop. He has a unique skill set, but he could never be a #1 option to lead a team. Klay on the other hand easily could.

Its evident from the fact he averaged just 11 points against OKC on 35% shooting and 20% from 3. In Games 2-6 he didn't score above 12 points and finished with 6 twice... what a joke.

Klay and Curry are legit though

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPzLopf5rw

How can you root for this douche? Look at the last thirty seconds of this interview. Smh

I think Lebron gets it done

Cavs were praying to see the Thunder. Now it's a wrap.

Cleveland has a really good team and their cohesion is crazy right now. I think they definitely push Golden State to the limit, probably 7 games.

At the end of the day it's simple though, best player on the floor takes the series and I say that man is Steph Curry.

A lot of you are caught up in the moment with the 1-3 comeback and that's understandable, but the cavs are gonna be a rude awakening for GS. You just watch.

Page 5 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast