• Warriors in 5

15 20.27%
  • Warriors in 6

31 41.89%
  • Warriors in 7

7 9.46%
Page 4 of 472 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The Thunder would have mauled the Cavs in 6 games with their size. Cavs caught a break getting the Warriors imo because they matchup up with them better. Still, with that said, I'll take the Warriors to win.
    Lol I think the cavs woulda ended the thunder in 5... I wanted the thunder so very badly because lebron owns durant.

to many people assuming because bron pushed them to 6 without love/kyrie that love/kyrie equals auto win... If love plays well they could win but he disappears way to often to be relied on... The cavs have a better shot then last year but Lebron went off last year because he had to... Now he wont have the ball as much and thus that could actually be a bad thing in my opinion esp if they are force feeding love

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol I think the cavs woulda ended the thunder in 5... I wanted the thunder so very badly because lebron owns durant.
    Ur a cavs fan?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ur a cavs fan?
    He's a self declared LeBron lover and Warriors hater. Said so himself in the other thread.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

Ahh, makes sense. There's like only 1 cavs fan on psd, vee rex, but he's hella cool. Tho he been a lil salty toward the dubs lately, lol, I see u bro!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I can sniff out a hater in 0.3 sec flat
    Steph Currys release is faster than your hatedar

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please:30954683
    What makes Curry obnoxious?

Curry's obnoxious because he is the poster child of the kinder, gentler NBA. The world has never seen a player as coddled as Curry. The guy get a cramp in his calf and both his parents are in the locker room as a priest performs the last rites. After every shot he does his little shimmy, perhaps he got that from his old coach Jackson. His wife's annoying, in order to avoid media interaction, he trots his daughter to deflect attention and scrutiny. The constant praising of "God" in postgame interviews. The fake tough guy persona when a guy like Beverly attempts to get physical with him. The over reliance on the 3 and the influence it will have on the future of basketball. I rooted for the Warriors last year but the Warriors are just too much. I've done a 180.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Don't come at these cats with facts Mibs, they will just ignore reality and say oh, the Cavaliers have Love and Kylie, yadayadayada

Ya i know. I mainly post directed towards our group of fans on here tho. The haters will find anything and everything to complain about. Im just curious what the narrative is gonna be after the finals.

Some dude came up with the nba rigged the wcf, and said the proof was they were only selling warriors vs cavs tickets and not thunder vs cavs tickets after game 6. I showed him that they were selling thinder vs cavs tockets to and he sarcastically responded it was the illuminati. We got some professional haters on psd forsure

I forgot to mention the oral fixation he has with the ever present mouthguard.

Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
    Curry's obnoxious because he is the poster child of the kinder, gentler NBA. The world has never seen a player as coddled as Curry. The guy get a cramp in his calf and both his parents are in the locker room as a priest performs the last rites. After every shot he does his little shimmy, perhaps he got that from his old coach Jackson. His wife's annoying, in order to avoid media interaction, he trots his daughter to deflect attention and scrutiny. The constant praising of "God" in postgame interviews. The fake tough guy persona when a guy like Beverly attempts to get physical with him. The over reliance on the 3 and the influence it will have on the future of basketball. I rooted for the Warriors last year but the Warriors are just too much. I've done a 180.
    I forgot to mention the oral fixation he has with the ever present mouthguard.
    Dude, you are seriously reaching for reasons to hate Curry/the warriors. Reaching hard. On a Mr. Fantastic level.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Steph Currys release is faster than your hatedar
    lmaoooo!! So true!

Hate the man bro. You have the right to whatever opinion you want. And ur straight up about ur ****, I respect that

People will come up with any excuse to hate on the warriors and / or Curry.

Can't even appreciate greatness when they see it.

I dont respect that. Thats weak to hate on someone for little ***** reasons.

Page 4 of 472 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast