Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Draymond Green NOT Suspended. Foul Upgraded to Flagrant 2

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016...r-steven-adams

This makes NO sense... Basically the NBA is admitting that he should have been thrown out of the game by upgrading it to a flagrant 2, but will not suspend him.

Clear bias on the part of the NBA. Goes to show they favor GS and desperately want a GS/CLE rematch. What a fricken joke...

They should rescind Jones' suspension...

Joke , hope he gets another tech so he can get his suspension

ahahhaha the nba is a joke. Looks like they need to help the warriors even more

Not mad about this.

Though at this point, if a suspension means we don't have to read about people crying about the Warriors getting some sort of preferential treatement here (laughable), then suspend him.

Every season it's the same freaking thing. Warriors just can't do anything in this league without the "had it easy, had help" crowd in the background gnashing at the teeth like hungry wolves.

Definitely didn't deserve it. Good stuff.

Why would they suspend him? He clearly isn't trying to prevent Adams from having kids in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Joke , hope he gets another tech so he can get his suspension
    Dont think flagrant's count as technicals so he needs 3 more to get suspended I think. Can anyone confirm ?

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

I even saw Warrior fans admitting that Green should be suspended last night... what's pathetic is by upgrading it to a flagrant 2, the NBA is admitting Green should have been thrown out.... yet they won't suspend him.

Draymond needs one more flagrant point to get s suspension , 3 more to get another suspension

Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    Definitely didn't deserve it. Good stuff.
    But Jones did?

I cant stand this corrupt league man... I really cant

If I am a cavs player I am kicking my legs out every single time I do anything near green.

Statement from NBA executive VP Kiki VanDeWeghe: "After a thorough investigation that included review of all available video angles and interviews with the players involved and the officials working the game, we have determined that Green's foul was unnecessary and excessive and warranted the upgrade and fine.

"During a game, players at times flail their legs in an attempt to draw a foul, but Green's actions in this case warranted an additional penalty."
    LOL.. I don't see the additional penalty... upgrading from a flagrant 1 to a flagrant 2 is not a "penalty" anymore, and a 25,000 dollar fine is pocket change to the guy....

Gotta love the NBA.

Bench player gets no burn comes in during garbage time. Gets tangled with a player, arms swinging, tap on the nuts, suspended.

Key player, tries to "sell call" after whistle had already been blown, takes a field goal shot to the guys nuts...fined 25K, no suspension.

I don't want to be that person to say the NBA caters to certain teams, but damn.

What is 25K to Green, when he made 43K each quarter throughout the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Draymond needs one more flagrant point to get s suspension , 3 more to get another suspension
    no way that happens no matter what the league would rescind it.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast