Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the best player in the world RIGHT NOW?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

71 58.20%
  • Curry

42 34.43%
  • Durant

5 4.10%
  • Other

4 3.28%
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    At the end of the day, Curry is just to small to be better than Bron
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    At the end of the day, Curry is just to small to be better than Bron
    I think certain things that Curry does better (shoot, ball handling/dribbling) close the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I think certain things that Curry does better (shoot, ball handling/dribbling) close the gap.
    Lmao, stfu about the ball handling/dribbling. J.R. Smith is a better shooter and ball handler/dribbler than LeBron too. What nonsense is this that you keep spewing? The fact is, Curry has been underperforming for two straight NBA Finals and has not been the best player for his own team in those NBA Finals. LeBron's size and physique just allows him to dominate in ways Curry cannot. His ability to shoot is unprecedented and will be unsurpassed for probably decades but he doesn't do anything better than LeBron other than that.. which is why you saw him take a huge hit in performance when his shots weren't falling.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lmao, stfu about the ball handling/dribbling. J.R. Smith is a better shooter and ball handler/dribbler than LeBron too. What nonsense is this that you keep spewing? The fact is, Curry has been underperforming for two straight NBA Finals and has not been the best player for his own team in those NBA Finals. LeBron's size and physique just allows him to dominate in ways Curry cannot. His ability to shoot is unprecedented and will be unsurpassed for probably decades but he doesn't do anything better than LeBron other than that.. which is why you saw him take a huge hit in performance when his shots weren't falling.
    Also when has a team ever game planned to attack lebrons defense and expose him while watching him flail and throw away the championship because of his inability to play defense.

Literally the cavs ran their offense through curry and his only way of stopping them was to foul them or grab or smack them constantly and forcing him to actually use energy defending it hurt him offensively. Lebron is the best 2 way player in basketball when he wants to be and the finals proved that 2 consecutive years. When curry has off games the warriors win... If lebron is anything but legendary the cavs lose.. That should say all there is to be said... One guy for 2 straight finals was the 4th or 5th best player on his team.... Lebron has been the best player on his team every single year.

This reminds me of when Nash won back to back mvp's and nobody thought he was the best player in the league and I get it that Nash didn't make a Finals trip but NBA MVP is the 2nd most coveted hardware after the ship trophy- title, Curry is a better version of Nash I admit but Lebron is the best player, rather you call it two way or not, he has been the best player for years now and top 5-8 pretty much since his rookie year, top 5 since 07', top 2 since 09'

nobody was calling Curry top 5-8 his rookie year, shooting wise of course he was up there which is the same now as it was then he just plays more and hits more 3's, Curry came out of nowhere and had back to back lethal seasons since 09', I get he was injury prone early but nobody ever said if Curry was healthy back then he would be a top 2-3 player, not even the hardest Warriors fanatics can admit that, ever

Since that legendary Detroit series, LeBron James has been the best player on the planet.

Sorry but if you put Curry on the Sixers or Lakers right now they make the playoffs. He opens up the floor and draws doubles and triples, look at his +/- when on the floor and off.

you're insane. I don't know why people debate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you don't understand +/-, if you can't look at advanced metrics across the league throughout a season and recognize the historic dominance of Curry and his impact on the game, I don't know what to say ewing.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nahh, he just likes to make people laugh. He is a good guy. Curry on 76ers or Lakers = PO is a good joke.

If you don't understand +/-, if you can't look at advanced metrics across the league throughout a season and recognize the historic dominance of Curry and his impact on the game, I don't know what to say ewing.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk
    And if you don't think having an incredibly good team that according to you, has the best SG and a top three PF doesn't help, then you are delusional. Curry doesn't have it in him to carry the load throughout an entire season.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637