Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the best player in the world RIGHT NOW?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

71 58.20%
  • Curry

42 34.43%
  • Durant

5 4.10%
  • Other

4 3.28%
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    You ever see that movie The Distinguished Gentleman with Eddie Murphy?

He ran for congress under the name of a dead guy. He ended up winning because people just voted for "the name you know."

Russ, tune in tonight and find out

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    You ever see that movie The Distinguished Gentleman with Eddie Murphy?

He ran for congress under the name of a dead guy. He ended up winning because people just voted for "the name you know."

damn dude, I haven't seen that movie in forever.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    And who exactly has Lebron been defending? Can't hold Lowry nor Derozan and simply played scrubs in the East thus far.
    Lol do you even watch the games? I don't think Derozan has scored on LeBron three times this series. He has been literally locking him down. Derozan doesn't even attempt shots.

Raps have been vehemently running PnR to get LeBron off Derozan.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Steph Curry.

Why? Watch game 4 tonight.

LeBron is better than Curry at more things than is enough to make up the scoring/efficiency difference imo. Right now I think Curry vs Westbrook is a more interesting debate (even though Curry will remain at or around this level much more easily).

i still say Lebron. nobody can basically control the whole game except him. curry is incredible but i feel like his teammates deserve an awful lot of credit for GS's incredible season.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Curry has been the best player the last 2 years.

The fact that people continue to leave KD and Russ out of this discussion like it's Curry and still Lebron, or even Curry and Kawhi, is the very reason OKC is doing what they are doing right now and will probably win the championship.

Turkoglu

In the last 3 games? Westbrook.

Biyombo

I say lebron hes still the best all around player. Curry is great but all he is to me is an all time great shooter thats it

LeBron James is still the best all-around player in basketball. He's probably the only guy in the NBA that can control the entire game offensively and defensively.

Steph Curry is the better shooter (by A LOT) and ball handler. But that's where his advantage stops. LeBron is a better defender, rebounder, and is at least arguably a better facilitator/passer. He can just do more on the court than Curry can. Steph had a better last 2 seasons, but the way LeBron has been playing in the playoffs has reminded everyone of how amazing he really is.

And on a side note, it's criminal to leave KD and Westbrook out of this. Durant is currently the most versatile offensive scoring machine in basketball. Westbrook is probably the best or 2nd best 2-way player in the game. At any given time, either KD or RW can completely take over a game or series against ANY opponent. You can make a legitimate argument for either of them to be in the top 2.

Steph Curry has been phenomenal the last 2 years. Well-deserved back-to-back MVPs. Could be back-to-back champion. But he also has the privilege of being the best player on one of the best teams ever. That overrates him a little. Heck, there was a "who has the better career: Wade/LeBron or Curry" threads! It's silly.

I think Steph is the most exciting player in basketball, but I don't think he's the best. LeBron and Westbrook are more versatile players, and can actually play defense. Durant can be just as lethal offensively. It's a legitimate argument.

Kawhi is not the best player. Sorry, I watched the Spurs series and he did not step up when LA went cold.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast