Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the best player in the world RIGHT NOW?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

71 58.20%
  • Curry

42 34.43%
  • Durant

5 4.10%
  • Other

4 3.28%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    In order:

LeBron
    Durant
    Curry

What makes Lebron the best if he doesn't have the best stats nor is the champion? Either you have to have one or the other to be the best he has neither at this point.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Westbrook

curry was the best player in the NBA the last 2 years. people still say LeBron probably because of consistency, defense and his longevity is now coming into the discussion too. but its pretty clear curry has been the man this year and last year, his offense dominates and trumps brons lead in defense.

Curry followed by Lebron.. Lebron is the better defender but Curry is a way better shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    And who exactly has Lebron been defending? Can't hold Lowry nor Derozan and simply played scrubs in the East thus far.
    Um k.... Lol. I don't even know what to say. Can't really tell if this is serious.

I got a few questions.

1. Is this only based off one series (or really the last couple of games?). I'm confused because the OP didn't make it sound like that.

2. Are you saying that Curry is a better defender than Lebron? Forreal?

3. Do you have such a rudimentary understanding of basketball that you base someones defensive ability off of how many points someone scored in a game? Especially in the today's day of hybrid defenses?

I could venture a guess just based off of the 2 posts I've seen you hate Lebron. Plus your obviously a Bulls fan so that increases those odds. Rational conversations are usually not to be had in situations like this. So I shouldn't probably feed the flames... But yeah...

Close thread please.

It goes

Curry
    Westbrook
    Durant
    Leonard/James

James is a better defender but far from elite. Westbrook who somehow was labeled a bad defender on here is playing at a higher level on defense then James. Westbook is doing everything better then James right now. Scoring, assist and defending. Had the Spurs turning the ball over and now GS. The 2 best offenses. Also unlike James he's actually took games over "when he wanted to".

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    It goes

Curry
    Westbrook
    Durant
    Leonard/James

James is a better defender but far from elite. Westbrook who somehow was labeled a bad defender on here is playing at a higher level on defense then James. Westbook is doing everything better then James right now. Scoring, assist and defending. Had the Spurs turning the ball over and now GS. The 2 best offenses. Also unlike James he's actually took games over "when he wanted to".
    haha no ones going to agree with you with westbrook over LeBron but you make some fair arguments. If drafting today ID take westbrook over LeBron but I hate LeBron so yea. I feel as though westbrook could carry a team just like LeBron does though.

Biyombo... and its not even close.

Curry.

Followed by KD...

Followed by Russle Westrbrook...

Curry was the better regular season player for sure. However, I am not so sure that knee is healed up. He doesn't look as explosive currently. At this exact moment, LeBron is the better player. But I am not going to just throw away 19 months of Curry being the superior player. So a tie??

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Nokic

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    nice original topic. excited to finally be able to have this debate!

by any quantative metric steph is having a better individual season and playoffs. he has been the better player for a period of time. we know this and that isn't up for debate.

some of the hypothetical if-you-swap-so-and-so-with-so-and-so-would-such-and-such-team-be-better might be up for debate still. team impact can be up for debate. all that non-empirical stuff.

Curry. I've said Curry for the last 10 months and think he's been underrated by the general public in all 10 of those months. People acted like I was crazy for saying Curry was still underrated yet here we are a back to back MVP and current champion and he only has 37.5% of the poll for best player. It's ridiculous.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast