Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

DMC says if he did was Green does he'd get thrown out fo the league

"If I ever did what Draymond Green did on the court they would kick me out of the league."

DMC

Source:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings/if-c...ly-kick-me-out

I'm of the impression that if DMC did was Draymond Green does, he'd be in line for the MVP, the Kings would be in the playoffs, and George Karl would still have a job. But that's just me.

Thoughts?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

I think that if DMC was respectful most of the time to officials (like Green) he would be a LOT better off.

Now I know people are going to say Green isn't respectful, but he is ... but not when he's emotional. Green is trying to learn to control his emotions from getting to the bad things, but when he does lose it he apologizes to them and is respectful.

DMC seems to go over that line more often during play, and doesn't make it right later.

As far as their games go ... if DMC worked as hard as Green he'd be the greatest big to ever play the game.

He's right. Green is a dirty *******. He needs to be wiped.

No idea how he gets away with yelling demonstrably to the refs like that and gets away with it. Tackling people, setting offensive lineman screens. DMC wouldn't stand a chance.

And someone go tell Cousins all he has to do is apologize to the refs every once in awhile; Sccots says that he'll apparently be able to get away with it.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-28-2016 at 10:34 PM.

Officials are definitely very lenient with Green with the amount of arguing and fussing he does. He gets very animated at times and most other players would get T'ed up if they did.

Cousins has built a certain reputation though, and being on a losing team probably doesn't help either. Even though that's probably not the fairest approach

5. 04-28-2016, 10:52 PM

He's right but the thing is everyone loves the Warriors and hates Cousins. Green gets away with the most bs in the league but cries when it's the other team getting away with calls.

he is 10000 percent right... he gets hated on so much and green gets away with everything

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Officials are definitely very lenient with Green with the amount of arguing and fussing he does. He gets very animated at times and most other players would get T'ed up if they did.

Cousins has built a certain reputation though, and being on a losing team probably doesn't help either. Even though that's probably not the fairest approach
    all true.

Where is Joey Crawford to boot him for laughing on the bench when you need him?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    He's right but the thing is everyone loves the Warriors and hates Cousins. Green gets away with the most bs in the league but cries when it's the other team getting away with calls.
    Green also gets away with KG-esque moving screens nightly. He set a screen on Rubio one time that probably could have constituted as rape charges

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    green does get away with alot of complaining and bs to the refs, getting in there face, ect.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I don't like Green, I think he's a douche and talks waaaay more than he should to both other players and the refs. He pretty much gets away with whatever he wants to. He is a good player (don't wanna take that away from him) and DMC could learn a LOT from Green's effort level.

I don't know how you get away with something like that in a non contact sport. that was ridiculous. Green just held on to Beasley, you can tell Beas was trying to get out of his grip and then Green just slams him down on the ground. pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Green also gets away with KG-esque moving screens nightly. He set a screen on Rubio one time that probably could have constituted as rape charges

Just watching Green tonight, he argues in such an animated way, definitely cursing cause ABC censors it, but he doesn't get T'ed up.

The leash on him is crazy long

Dray knows how to work it. When he's super animated it's almost never directed at anyone, and then when he does talk to the refs it's after he's a little calmer. There's a reason he doesn't get t'd up more, he directs his emotions at the right place at the right time.

Refs don't want to be disrespected, he doesn't disrespect them
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Dray knows how to work it. When he's super animated it's almost never directed at anyone, and then when he does talk to the refs it's after he's a little calmer. There's a reason he doesn't get t'd up more, he directs his emotions at the right place at the right time.

Refs don't want to be disrespected, he doesn't disrespect them
    That doesn't matter when it comes to other players though. Other guys react similarly and not directly at the refs, but get penalized.

He's just lucky Joey Crawford isn't around anymore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast