Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dirk Nowitzki "Definitely Won't Retire" This Summer

Longtime Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki will play at least one more season for the Mavs, saying "I definitely won't retire. That's out of the question. I felt great this year."

2016-17 will be Nowitzki's 19th season in the NBA. He is currently sixth all-time in points scored and 15th in made three pointers.

Source: Real GM

I think this year will be Dirk's swan song. He'll retire a Maverick and ride off into the sunset. Enjoy watching while you can. After he's gone the rebuilding begins and for all of those that want the team to tank (including me) get ready for some really horrible basketball for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think this year will be Dirk's swan song. He'll retire a Maverick and ride off into the sunset. Enjoy watching while you can. After he's gone the rebuilding begins and for all of those that want the team to tank (including me) get ready for some really horrible basketball for several years.
    Tanking as a strategy only works if the FO can actually draft legitimate stars and future cornerstones. The FO has basically devalued the draft so much over the past decade it will be interesting to see how they actually do when they are in the lottery. Dallas Morning News did a summary recently of all the draft whiffs and how they continuously zigged when they should have zagged. It will also be interesting to see if Cuban ever tanks or if he continues to do a good job cobbling together a fairly competitive team that remains on the edge of .500/playoff ball.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Tanking as a strategy only works if the FO can actually draft legitimate stars and future cornerstones. The FO has basically devalued the draft so much over the past decade it will be interesting to see how they actually do when they are in the lottery. Dallas Morning News did a summary recently of all the draft whiffs and how they continuously zigged when they should have zagged. It will also be interesting to see if Cuban ever tanks or if he continues to do a good job cobbling together a fairly competitive team that remains on the edge of .500/playoff ball.
    I don't think the Cuban will ever actually tank. He had the opportunity to do it this year but chose to scramble and put together another 6-8 seed quality team.

As for the draft I'm excited to see Finley be given a chance to run the draft. He seemed to organize their whole draft process. If Hammonds turns into a player it will be interesting to see what Finley can do when he actually has a 1st round pick to work with.

Well Barnes is not on the team anymore. ZBo never really was in the team. I donít see the Mavs landing one of the top tier FAís. The guy I think they got the best shot at landing is Kemba Walker. I mean I think they could sign Vucevic if they wanted to, I just donít think heís the best fit. With Luka, KP, and Kemba, that should be good enough to get them in to the playoffs. Let them get a taste of that, then in 2020 they should have the cap space to add 1 more near max player and should be able to challenge for a deeper playoff run.

Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile.

https://www.freefirepcdownload.online/
    https://www.freefireforpcfreedownload.com/

Nice Article ,keep it up ,It is very helpful Mood Off DP | Pool Captions

Nice Article ,keep it up ,It is very helpful WhatsApp Dares | Instagram Names

You have done good information on this article and You have written well on above topic and also thanks for sharing with us. We are the best massage center Abu Dhabi, UAE.
    Last edited by royalspa; 09-19-2019 at 07:17 AM.

builders in calicut

Excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made by you. We are one of the best Builders in Calicut ,Wayanad offers world-class Villas, Flats, Apartments, and commercial properties within your budget

Nice post,i like your article,great way of explanation.
    app development company Riyadh