Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    On a side note- if this is true and curry does come back and play at his regular level. warriors might somehow get better because of this. klay thompson looked like a superstar last night. if he has that confidence consistently while curry is out there.... cavs wouldnt have a chance int he finals
    I think part of what has been holding Klay back is the team around him is so good at ball handling and decision making those are skills he is not really allowed to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    On a side note- if this is true and curry does come back and play at his regular level. warriors might somehow get better because of this. klay thompson looked like a superstar last night. if he has that confidence consistently while curry is out there.... cavs wouldnt have a chance int he finals
    I think part of what has been holding Klay back is the team around him is so good at ball handling and decision making those are skills he is not really allowed to develop.
    Now why can't your Barnes step up when Curry goes out? Does he need the entire Big 3 go out with injuries to take charge cause he is a nice guy he doesn't want to overstep his teammates greatness?

I really don't know why so just wondering if anyone might know before i give him a max contract that he wants so bad .

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Now why can't your Barnes step up when Curry goes out? Does he need the entire Big 3 go out with injuries to take charge cause he is a nice guy he doesn't want to overstep his teammates greatness?

I really don't know why so just wondering if anyone might know before i give him a max contract that he wants so bad .
    Smart-***

Barnes is really playing bad on offense. I hope he picks it up soon

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Rodney Mullen's lifestyle would be a better fit for me, but to each his own
    I thought you were Stacey Peralta because you were skating in Dogtown

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

nyone see what austin rivers played through tonight? and people really dont think bogut could have dealt with a black eye.... good lord, rivers didnt even do xrays or a concussion test

nyone see what austin rivers played through tonight? and people really dont think bogut could have dealt with a black eye.... good lord, rivers didnt even do xrays or a concussion test
    You do a love tap on his nuts and he be out but you already knew that.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Someone doesn't understand circumstance. If Bogut got elbowed in the eye in an elimination game I'm sure he would continue to play too.

He's also a center, not a point guard. Guys down low get banged up more easily.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

What is your constructive intent with this post? What information are you trying to convey that is new and useful?

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Someone doesn't understand circumstance. If Bogut got elbowed in the eye in an elimination game I'm sure he would continue to play too.

He's also a center, not a point guard. Guys down low get banged up more easily.
    I think that strengthens my point, hes a big guy and should be able to play through getting a little bit more banged up than a guard.

also its funny you talk about circumstances when warriors cant get their best player on the floor for more than a half and were in the playoffs. would austin be sitting out with a tweaked ankle like curry got?

What is your constructive intent with this post? What information are you trying to convey that is new and useful?
    pointing out an example where other players on other teams are far more willing to play through similar injuried that sideline the warriors players. ..... giving some insight as to why I question warriors players sitting out so often

I think that strengthens my point, hes a big guy and should be able to play through getting a little bit more banged up than a guard.

also its funny you talk about circumstances when warriors cant get their best player on the floor for more than a half and were in the playoffs. would austin be sitting out with a tweaked ankle like curry got?
    Well I don't know, we're the Warriors on the brink of elimination?

If the Warriors were 1 game away from elimination, Curry plays. End of story. And if you don't believe that to be true, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Last edited by MackShock; 05-01-2016 at 04:09 AM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Well I don't know, we're the Warriors on the brink of elimination?

If the Warriors were 1 game away from elimination, Curry plays. End of story. And if you don't believe that to be true, then I don't know what to tell you.
    right just like bogut and festus ezeli played in the clippers series game 7 a couple yrs ago

i agree if the warriors were on the brink of elimination im sure curry would be playing

pointing out an example where other players on other teams are far more willing to play through similar injuried that sideline the warriors players. ..... giving some insight as to why I question warriors players sitting out so often
    You are comparing apples to oranges and drawing conclusions about pineapples.

right just like bogut and festus ezeli played in the clippers series game 7 a couple yrs ago
    Bogut and Ezeli are not MVP candidates. They dont have the pressure to play like Steph does, and they dont get the press like him. They are also not instrumental to the Warriors success like Steph is.

I honestly don't see how you dont get this stuff.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast