Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Just more bodies to play. Pretty sure WCS is our best big. Weíll see

Anybody see a prognosis on Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Anybody see a prognosis on Curry?
    should have had a load management game this last weekend. Clearly a case of being overworked and his body just breaking down. Or someone landed on him when his hand was in a vulnerable situation. The narrative will be that the warriors were playing him too many minutes and thats the sole cause of his injury.

This Chase Center has bad energy. They better price the real fans back in or this is going to be a long time of suffering for this franchise. And they better do it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    should have had a load management game this last weekend. Clearly a case of being overworked and his body just breaking down. Or someone landed on him when his hand was in a vulnerable situation. The narrative will be that the warriors were playing him too many minutes and thats the sole cause of his injury.
    Such a yutz.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    This Chase Center has bad energy. They better price the real fans back in or this is going to be a long time of suffering for this franchise. And they better do it quick.
    this might do it..... if the warriors continue to play like last night, they cant keep drawing the funds for seats if they dont drop the price. people arent gonna want to go for the garbage product being put out there

this might do it..... if the warriors continue to play like last night, they cant keep drawing the funds for seats if they dont drop the price. people arent gonna want to go for the garbage product being put out there
    And especially since most of the real fans live either in the East, South or North Bays. SF isnít really a Warrior town since many of the residents with money are transplants. Itís inconvenient for anyone who doesnít live in SF to go to the game

And especially since most of the real fans live either in the East, South or North Bays. SF isnít really a Warrior town since many of the residents with money are transplants. Itís inconvenient for anyone who doesnít live in SF to go to the game
    I dont think im gonna pass on doing things to watch the warriors games this season. Its absolute trash and watching them for 5 minutes just pisses me off. I kinda hope they just blow it up at this point.

Listening to fitz talk about how great of a defender paschall is every 3 minutes just annoys the hell out of me. Nobody on this roster has been playing even reasonable/ acceptable defense this season. Im not sure where fitz is seeing all these bright spots out there.

As far as going to games- im not sure the talent level at santa cruz will be much worse this season.

I dont think im gonna pass on doing things to watch the warriors games this season. Its absolute trash and watching them for 5 minutes just pisses me off. I kinda hope they just blow it up at this point..

^ you will pass or wonít pass on watching the Warriors?

I do like Pashcal though heís pretty advanced for the game right now.

I really hope Poole improves. I like his attitude and I think heís got a lot of potential to be an impact player. His jumper seems a bit off at times, even within 15 feet of the basket. But I think heíll come back much better next season, I gotta remember heís only a late 1st rounder but I think he could be a top 5 guy in the draft if he can just get more consistent

^ you will pass or wonít pass on watching the Warriors?
    I wont pass on other events or invitations to do other things because there is a warriors game on. The last 5 or 6 yrs- I rarely missed a warriors game if I had a choice.

This year it seems like they might be "embracing that underdog role" to a bit of an extreme.

I wont pass on other events or invitations to do other things because there is a warriors game on. The last 5 or 6 yrs- I rarely missed a warriors game if I had a choice.

This year it seems like they might be "embracing that underdog role" to a bit of an extreme.
    Same

The tank may be on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The tank may be on.
    obviously.....

a cooincidence that d lo and green are shut down literally 1 game after curry goes down. Jow lacob basically is turning into chris cohan. I hope this crap doesnt go on for decades though.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast