Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Injury news/talk here

All injury news and discussion here

Curry still listed as questionable for game 3.

Might as well rename this "Tank Thread"

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Might as well rename this "Tank Thread"
    I decided that would be baiting

Heard on Truehoop some concerning stuff about Steph. Apparently the issue with his foot is pain only when he shoots. He spent 2 days off his feet and it still hurt so he's back on bed rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I decided that would be baiting

Heard on Truehoop some concerning stuff about Steph. Apparently the issue with his foot is pain only when he shoots. He spent 2 days off his feet and it still hurt so he's back on bed rest.
    Did you know in Stylezland, even if the Warriors swept the Rockets 4-0 without Curry, that's still considered tanking, because they didn't give themselves the best chance to win, even though they won?

Nevermind the fact that an injured Steph might be worse than having no Steph.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Did you know in Stylezland, even if the Warriors swept the Rockets 4-0 without Curry, that's still considered tanking, because they didn't give themselves the best chance to win, even though they won?

Nevermind the fact that an injured Steph might be worse than having no Steph.
    I think repeatedly sitting him is kind of turning into a distraction. also sitting him game 2 hasn't helped him come back for game 3 so what makes you think sitting him the entire series will make him come back next series.

he tweaked his ankle in the game against the thunder a few months back, and he played through it and I think that helped him to play the following game and just kinda fight through the tweak

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I think repeatedly sitting him is kind of turning into a distraction. also sitting him game 2 hasn't helped him come back for game 3 so what makes you think sitting him the entire series will make him come back next series.

he tweaked his ankle in the game against the thunder a few months back, and he played through it and I think that helped him to play the following game and just kinda fight through the tweak
    THIS is why I talk about your mystic ability to diagnose from a TV screen. You don't know jack about his actual injury and you don't know about recovery when you say things like "sitting him game 2 hasn't helped him" because that is just dumb. MOST injuries are improved by rest. Arguing that the rest was useless because it was not sufficient to get him to 100% is a simple failure of the fact that to get to 100% you have to get better a little at a time until you get there. If a doctor told you you had to be on bed rest for a month or you would die you'd go jogging after 20 minutes thinking that if 20 minutes doesn't fix you 30 days won't either.

Curry being injured is a distraction because he's the MVP and the best player on the team and the face of the team and they are the current champs and they won 73 games and 34 road games and he had one of the greatest seasons in NBA history. EVERYTHING he does outside of the norm is a distraction. But see, he's injured ... wishing it wasn't true doesn't make it not true.

Curry likely out for game 3. Myers said if he's not pain free in the morning then he's not playing.

Myers said it's not a foot, it's an ankle, that there is no swelling which is a good sign.

Curry participated in shootaround but still listed as questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Myers said it's not a foot, it's an ankle, that there is no swelling which is a good sign.

Curry participated in shootaround but still listed as questionable.
    I thought he said if there was pain in the morning then he wasnt playing? was there or was there not pain? or was that another smoke screen.

flip flop city going on here

LOl this is all over such an extremely minor tweak. now that we know there is no damage- we can kinda look at the video and determine the extent of it

I thought he said if there was pain in the morning then he wasnt playing? was there or was there not pain? or was that another smoke screen.

flip flop city going on here
    Myers said yesterday that if Curry had pain in this morning's shootaround he would not play.

Curry participated in shootaround and is listed as questionable.

These two things are not contradictory.

LOl this is all over such an extremely minor tweak. now that we know there is no damage- we can kinda look at the video and determine the extent of it
    No Dr. Stylez, you can never determine the extent of damage from TV video.

so im wondering if its gonna come right down to the wire on sunday too to see if he can play. Im wondering if he is even getting closer. cuz he really wanted to go in on saturday and we seem to be going in the wrong direction.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast