Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    obviously.....

a cooincidence that d lo and green are shut down literally 1 game after curry goes down. Jow lacob basically is turning into chris cohan. I hope this crap doesnt go on for decades though.
    Same old same old.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The tank may be on.
    Green was smiling when he talked about his ligament issue. Clearly lying lol

There is no way Lacob is turning into Cohan.

Although I will say that I thought it was suspect how D'Lo and Dray both are injured now. It seems like a cop out to me. Literally 5 of our all stars are no longer suiting up? That's very, very unusual if you ask me.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    There is no way Lacob is turning into Cohan.

Although I will say that I thought it was suspect how D'Lo and Dray both are injured now. It seems like a cop out to me. Literally 5 of our all stars are no longer suiting up? That's very, very unusual if you ask me.
    Once Curry went down it was over. Top 20 protected pick. It's the Spurs model. Now Kerr and staff have a hell of a coaching job to do to develop this group of players as much as possible and develop them for either this team or another team in a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I do like Pashcal though hes pretty advanced for the game right now.

I really hope Poole improves. I like his attitude and I think hes got a lot of potential to be an impact player. His jumper seems a bit off at times, even within 15 feet of the basket. But I think hell come back much better next season, I gotta remember hes only a late 1st rounder but I think he could be a top 5 guy in the draft if he can just get more consistent
    Poole def has the talent. I hope he puts it together.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Poole def has the talent. I hope he puts it together.
    Dude showed in preseason, and hes starting to come on. Just gotta remember hes a rookie, but I can see him being an explosive offensive force by his 3rd year at most

heard jacob evans is out another 2 weeks atleast. I heard it was 2-3 weeks.... almost 3 weeks ago.

Now scoots- did they play him too many minutes last season (or early on this yr)- or should he have sat out the summer league?) or do injuries just happen and you cant always prevent them by load management? Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Dude showed in preseason, and hes starting to come on. Just gotta remember hes a rookie, but I can see him being an explosive offensive force by his 3rd year at most
    Confidence is a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    heard jacob evans is out another 2 weeks atleast. I heard it was 2-3 weeks.... almost 3 weeks ago.

Now scoots- did they play him too many minutes last season (or early on this yr)- or should he have sat out the summer league?) or do injuries just happen and you cant always prevent them by load management? Hmmmm
    You are either intentionally obtuse or you are mentally challenged. I believe it's intentional.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415