Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    https://youtu.be/UEWmwNeCL7U

I got injured guys.
    Bruh. Was going through some old posts in this thread and came across this little gem. Totally missed this when you posted it lol. Did your YouTube channel ever pop?

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    This Chase Center has bad energy. They better price the real fans back in or this is going to be a long time of suffering for this franchise. And they better do it quick.
    Ever since the Chase Center finalization ó so much has happened. Now weíre on lock down again

Have you had the coronavirus?
    I dont know.... its possible. but i test once or twice a week at work and i always test negative. I had a little caugh at the beginning of October for like 3 days (I worked from home for like a week) but tested negative when i got back.

My sister had it in august. She tested because someone at her work had it. She never felt anything and her husband never caught it from her despite them never separating. She tested negative about 9-10 days after she found out she had it. Her coworker had it and had a mild fever one nigh and woke up dead tired the next 2 days (like the tired when your hung over)... after that felt fine. Im guessing when players have it- the vast majority dont feel anything and the rest have mild symptoms for a few days.

Any word on Kelly Oubre playing tomorrow or Damion Lee? Not sure what theyre holding them out for at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Any word on Kelly Oubre playing tomorrow or Damion Lee? Not sure what theyre holding them out for at this point?
    Oubre is supposed to be re-evaluated next week. I think it's bone/ligament damage in his wrist.

Lee is out for Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Oubre is supposed to be re-evaluated next week. I think it's bone/ligament damage in his wrist.

Lee is out for Covid.
    Not sure why they kept him out that long? He was clearly past symptoms and the illness and dissipated. There must have been something chronic with his lungs or something (Iím guessing) because he was out for weeks after the initial 14 day quarantine period.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Klay went down with a leg injury today. Looks like another tank year. warriors will have twolves pick and their own pick next yr!!!! could be 2 in the top 6. And the tanking culture continues!!! How long until they shut down steph curry and draymond for the season??
    Despite us potentially having 2 lottery picks in the upcoming draft (as you mentioned), well at least they tried lol and didnít shut Curry and Green down?

After Klayís injury - the FO made mistakes in the draft, free agency and the waiver wire all season. They were anemic and this season stunk though.

Kerrís early season rotations didnít help anything.

Kerrís inability to maximize Wiseman and Poole early on cost us wins

not realizing JTA was a player for 2/3rd of the season cost us wins. (while taking Ls with Mannion and Wanamaker on the court)

We lost about 10 games or more solely because of those mistakes!

Not sure why they kept him out that long? He was clearly past symptoms and the illness and dissipated. There must have been something chronic with his lungs or something (Iím guessing) because he was out for weeks after the initial 14 day quarantine period.
    Yeah. He wasn't alone in having that happen, but it was certainly the exception.

Despite us potentially having 2 lottery picks in the upcoming draft (as you mentioned), well at least they tried lol and didnít shut Curry and Green down?

After Klayís injury - the FO made mistakes in the draft, free agency and the waiver wire all season. They were anemic and this season stunk though.

Kerrís early season rotations didnít help anything.

Kerrís inability to maximize Wiseman and Poole early on cost us wins

not realizing JTA was a player for 2/3rd of the season cost us wins. (while taking Ls with Mannion and Wanamaker on the court)

We lost about 10 games or more solely because of those mistakes!
    Do you have specific mistakes the FO made in the draft/FA? The draft was not about this year but 2-3 years from now, and there were not many options in free agency.

The team that ended the season had the big advantage of playing and working together for this season. It takes time for a team to figure each other out.

Keep in mind that the Warriors had more youth AND more turnover than most of the teams in the NBA and there was no offseason. It's not at all a surprise that they struggled early and often.

Wiseman was totally lost to start and Poole and JTA were very inconsistent. It's not like people were calling for JTA and Poole to get a lot of minutes early in the season. I did say here several times that I didn't think Wiseman should start to start the year, and Kerr did make that adjustment.

The good news is that the team didn't want to finish too high or too low and they did that, barely. They wanted to develop young players and work on growth and scheme with the new players and Curry together again, and they did that, and pretty good really. Klay's injury really messed them up at draft time. I suspect Wiseman looks a lot better when playing with Curry and Klay, and without being injured, and without getting health and safetied.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718