Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I think repeatedly sitting him is kind of turning into a distraction. also sitting him game 2 hasn't helped him come back for game 3 so what makes you think sitting him the entire series will make him come back next series.

he tweaked his ankle in the game against the thunder a few months back, and he played through it and I think that helped him to play the following game and just kinda fight through the tweak

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Results are back. Grade 1 MCL sprain. 2 weeks then re-evaluate.
    hopefully he can still play during those 2 weeks, cuz we got games scheduled

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    It would be 100% if Stylez was in charge on who plays or not but he will pump Curry full of Morphine shots first.
    What happened to eDush? This thread is fire

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Why would a professional athlete who clearly loves the game (because they outworked everyone their entire lives in this game) suddenly want to intentionally take games off when theyíre relatively healthy? That makes no sense
    ego....they like the idea of people relying on them. basically showing their value to a team by not playing. Also- them sitting out is kind of a status thing. its kinda like Im too good to risk injuries on meaningless games (atleast thats the vibe i got when lebron was sitting out in clevland)

ego....they like the idea of people relying on them. basically showing their value to a team by not playing. Also- them sitting out is kind of a status thing. its kinda like Im too good to risk injuries on meaningless games (atleast thats the vibe i got when lebron was sitting out in clevland)
    If thatís true then thatís ******* bull **** I truly hope thatís not what these guys are doing but I donít put it past some of these guys to be soft. I donít think our guys are doing that though. DLo has too much to prove, and Greens not soft

If thatís true then thatís ******* bull **** I truly hope thatís not what these guys are doing but I donít put it past some of these guys to be soft. I donít think our guys are doing that though. DLo has too much to prove, and Greens not soft
    thing is... its gotten to a point where pr is just looking for reasons to sit guys. It started with a bunch of 14 yr veterans who were 36 yrs old trying to save their energy for a deep playoff run. LOL now we have 23 yr old D lo and 29 yr old draymond green who arent going to the playoffs suddenly need rest every 10 days or so..... because they are looking tired? I mean seriously???

I think they are referring to... if the player is saying he needs a second or 3rd opinion....theres nothing the team can do about it.
    Of course. Your boss can't tell you not to see a doctor.

Scoots- have you ever thought any instance of "load management" or "rest games" to completely look like BS or atleast look questionable?
    Sure. Tanking teams do it all the time.

thing is... its gotten to a point where pr is just looking for reasons to sit guys. It started with a bunch of 14 yr veterans who were 36 yrs old trying to save their energy for a deep playoff run. LOL now we have 23 yr old D lo and 29 yr old draymond green who arent going to the playoffs suddenly need rest every 10 days or so..... because they are looking tired? I mean seriously???
    It turned out Kawhi's career has likely been significantly lengthened by the Spurs load management.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It turned out Kawhi's career has likely been significantly lengthened by the Spurs load management.
    and yet kawai didnt think the spurs were looking out for his best interest enough

and yet kawai didnt think the spurs were looking out for his best interest enough
    We all know that he left cause Uncle Dennis wanted him in LA to build a brand.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    We all know that he left cause Uncle Dennis wanted him in LA to build a brand.
    explains him going to the clippers.... doesnt explain him willing to play in Toronto but not San Antonio

That seems totally tangential, and he (and his "uncle") are crazy.

explains him going to the clippers.... doesnt explain him willing to play in Toronto but not San Antonio
    He wanted him out and Toronto gave him that out. Itís fairly simple.

What happened to eDush? This thread is fire
    Respect to that cat. I remember betting him that Harden would get held to under 30 at Oracle and he thought I was nuts, so we made a bet, and loser didnt post until the end of the season including playoffs lol. Oh, they pre-championship days.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast