Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    17 of the 18 years of LeBrons career that guy wasn't out there playing for his team for a number of games. That's a concern that isn't magically going to get better without a level of urgency being made to get him out there on the floor.

You want "urgency" but when people are proactive about health of players you don't like it. He lost college because of a mistake, he lost part of his rookie year because of an injury that happened while he was playing the game. You aren't going to blame him for Covid are you (because he lost time because of that too)?

Young bigs have a long history of teams pushing too fast to get back on the court shortening their careers. Do you want that for Wiseman?

You know players can change their injury history because Curry did it (along with many others)
    ok scoots- what number of games do you think wiseman has to go below this season for it to be a concern? do you think he should aim for 50 games 30 games 15 games??

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ok scoots- what number of games do you think wiseman has to go below this season for it to be a concern? do you think he should aim for 50 games 30 games 15 games??
    If he plays the remainder of this season from when he comes back and doesn't suffer another significant injury then I will be happy. I hope it's as many games as possible, but I won't be concerned if it's a small number as long as it's not small because of another injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If he plays the remainder of this season from when he comes back and doesn't suffer another significant injury then I will be happy. I hope it's as many games as possible, but I won't be concerned if it's a small number as long as it's not small because of another injury.
    so if this meniscus injury keeps him out to Feb or March- theres nothing to be concerned with? I mean- can you think of another meniscus injury that has kept a guy out that long?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    so if this meniscus injury keeps him out to Feb or March- theres nothing to be concerned with? I mean- can you think of another meniscus injury that has kept a guy out that long?
    If he doesn't get another serious injury then okay.

Embiid missed his first 162 games in the NBA and he's doing okay.

But more importantly, if he can't get healthy what can the Warriors do about it other than try to get him healthy? There is a LONG history of bigs trying to rush back or teams rushing bigs back where an injury becomes a chronic problem where it maybe didn't have to be.

Let me be clear ... right now we have no data to draw any kind of conclusion on Wiseman as a player or on his health. We know he WAS raw and we know he got injured ... we don't know the level of his game currently or how his injury is doing. The Warriors have said that his game has come a long way and that he is near his return.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920