Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Playoffs

Playoffs

Well guys, looks like were going to the playoffs. Probably as the 7th seed. The season started off strong, got really rocky and we kind of coasted into the playoffs in the last two weeks of the season.

If we match up with the Raptors, what do you guys expect? can the last game we played against them give any indication? what about CJ Miles recent resurgence?
    All Hail King Goerge, "The Traitorous King"

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

ehhh, guise? Luks liek were in de playoffz... win a gme??? ehhhh, guise?
    All Hail King Goerge, "The Traitorous King"

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

na

sad effort
    Last edited by buck4493; 05-01-2016 at 09:49 PM. Reason: na

More like sad fans!!! Took the Raptors to 7 games. Pretty impressive to me, as a non-Pacers or Raptors fan. But what did you expect? Whatever it was, Pacers should have surpassed it.
    You guys need to hit the reset button. Trade Paul George to the Lakers for the #2 pick and Jordan Clarkson.

That is the worst trade proposal ever!!!!

Really, the worst proposal ever???. You are right. Much worse than the lakers getting Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown. We are talking about a #3 pick (hopefully) and Jordan Clarkson. If it is #1 or #2 then it really isn't a bad trade...and certainly not the worst ever (got a feel for the dramatic there buddy?) If it is the #3 then Pacer probably getting raped if they do that trade. Throw in Randall and it would be tough for either team to consider.

Pg is a star, and young. Elite level.
    Clarkson?? What a stud
    I'll keep pg. Lakers are horrible team. They would need to give up a fortune to even get to table

Gasol trade was bad, but if u think Gasol is better than pg that is the issue.

Boston gave up all of that and won a title so worked out