Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Russell Westbrook takes issue with Reggie Jackson's celebration antics

Russell Westbrook*said he took exception to former teammate*Reggie Jackson's animated celebration with a few seconds remaining in the*Detroit Pistons'*88-82 win*over the*Oklahoma City Thunder*on Tuesday.

"Yeah, I did actually," Westbrook said when asked if he disapproved. "Honestly, I think that was some real bulls---. I don't appreciate it for our team and our organization. I don't like it at all. But it is what it is. We'll see him down the line. We'll take care of that when we get there."

Source http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...ed-celebration

Reminds me of Klay Thompson being salty when other teams celebrated after beating them. It's pretty ironic lol

Westbrook is an emotional dude, and it's not like he's never had an animated celebration after a game. He does it frequently in game. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

I'd rather see something like this vs LeBron & D-Wade exchanging snapchat stories during halftime & at the end of the game...

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Reminds me of Klay Thompson being salty when other teams celebrated after beating them. It's pretty ironic lol

Westbrook is an emotional dude, and it's not like he's never had an animated celebration after a game. He does it frequently in game. If you can't take it, don't dish it.
    Yeah, you should take it as a compliment when beating you in a regular season game results in that level of celebration by the opponent.

Pretty sure those two have hated each other since Jackson was with the thunder.

All this stuff goes back when Reggie Jackson was with the Thunder. Reggie got a "little" vindication. Reggie was a bit salty/bitter because the Thunder trade-deadline buzzer beater trade they did on him. (Enes Kanter)
    Reggie Jackson was too inconsistent when he was with the Thunder. And he's the same way now with the Pistons. Up and down games...bad shooting nights, turnovers, mistakes. But, he got a little pay back.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Pretty sure those two have hated each other since Jackson was with the thunder.
    I just assumed everyone knew that.

I mean... That's ironic. But hey, I like it.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time