Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,515

    3/21- 3/27 NBA GameThread


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,515
    Spurs defense is just on another planet lately. Just amazing

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    648
    What a start for the Spurs. 11 seconds into the 2nd quarter and Charlotte calls a timeout. The Spurs are the last team you want to start out flat against. Cleveland off to a good start also.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    648
    Wow the hornets made this a ball game. Turning into a good game.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,515
    Ha, what a big time choke job. Unbelievable!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    648
    Hahaha the Hornets came back to win. Jeremy Lin to the rescue. What a game.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,305
    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchTime View Post
    Hahaha the Hornets came back to win. Jeremy Lin to the rescue. What a game.
    Couldn't believe it when I saw that the Hornets actually pulled away the win

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,074
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Ha, what a big time choke job. Unbelievable!
    Happens to every team, and they won't choke in the playoffs.

    Charlotte has been getting better.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Happens to every team, and they won't choke in the playoffs.

    Charlotte has been getting better.
    Yea they have. But having a big lead should mean a win, this late in the season. I don't think they've given up a big lead all year so maybe I shouldn't care too much. but I've been spoiled and have high standards lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,074
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Yea they have. But having a big lead should mean a win, this late in the season. I don't think they've given up a big lead all year so maybe I shouldn't care too much. but I've been spoiled and have high standards lol
    I kind of know what you mean ... these last 2 years it's been reminding me of being a 49ers fan in the 80s. Winning isn't just expected, dominance is expected. Perfection is expected. The Warriors have won 118 (IIRC) straight games where they have had a 15 point lead ... but one of these days they will lose that lead.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,215
    see what happens to teams after playing the warriors! Left them bruised and battered, lol!!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,515
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    see what happens to teams after playing the warriors! Left them bruised and battered, lol!!
    Ha, you wish

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I kind of know what you mean ... these last 2 years it's been reminding me of being a 49ers fan in the 80s. Winning isn't just expected, dominance is expected. Perfection is expected. The Warriors have won 118 (IIRC) straight games where they have had a 15 point lead ... but one of these days they will lose that lead.
    Exactly lol. And actually, that 23 point lead is the biggest blown lead in the Tim Duncan era haha. So there's that. Again, just used to a certain level of play from these guys

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    648
    Anyone giving my Rockets a chance tonight? ..............Didn't think so

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,074
    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchTime View Post
    Anyone giving my Rockets a chance tonight? ..............Didn't think so
    Hey, don't sell OKC's desire to self destruct short!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •