Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Can You see Lbj & KD on The Same Team Next Season?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Why Not

6 42.86%
  • Hell No

4 28.57%
  • I Hate HEAT fans

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Um, KD & Lbj… Why Not?

They are both going to be free agents this upcoming offseason. A GM had to be like, why not lets go after both of them.

I’m not trying to imply that Lbj & KD talked it over, just saying that I can see 3 organization besides Pat Riley working behind the scenes to make this a reality; even if people are acknowledging it or not.

I really feel that people are not giving this a second thought, already dismissing it as it will never happen.

But seriously if you look at what might or might not happen for Lbj this season, because of GS, Spurs or OKC… Who says Lbj doesn’t leave no matter the outcome in Cleveland.

If Lbj wins a title this season, he can say he accomplished his goal for his city and he wants to move on because of internal difference in the organization. He could also say almost the samething if he gets beat by a better team (but he would get bashed for this of course).

But What if Lbj & KD get beat by the same team? And they both go through the same internal struggles with their team mates and organization.

KD would never go to the Cav’s (lol) & I don’t see Lbj signing with OKC. But I can clearly see them going to the same organization by chance.

And the one organization I see setup for that move is the Lakers (followed by Boston… then in the far distance New York but minus KD)

The Lakers have the young pieces (contracts) and they can easily move some contracts around if need be.

The media and twitter will try to bash Lbj, but the Laker mystic is too big & great for the hate to even last 2days.

Russell
    Clarkson
    KD
    Lbj
    ?*Just a guy that gets rebounds and acts tough

I mean seriously, they could trade Randle their top 3 pick and whoever for a big man if need be (Demarcus Cousins).

Just thinking out loud.

And NO I don’t want Lbj back in Miami if any of you are thinking that.*

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

LeBron James is honestly better off stayng with the Cavaliers, even if the roster is currently a bad fit. They obviously need to get rid of Kevin Love and somehow carve enough space out to max Durant.
    Or they could both go to the Lakers, and Kobe could put his retirement on hiatus for one or two more years.

I think Lebron wouldn't leave Cleveland for the sake of not getting harped on, even if basketball wise, it may be a move to consider. But Cavs aren't exactly in a bad place. They should consider trading Love. That was a failed experiment.

We missed out on an comical super trade that could have put Durant and James together.
    • Kevin Durant, Enes Kanter and Dion Waiters to Cleveland.
    • Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson and Iman Shumpert to Oklahoma City.

Haven't you always dreamed of Waiters and J.R. Smith being on the same team?

I honestly say: why not? I think its a tough sell to tell either one of these guys you will be defending the opponents starting PF or C in the West every night, but if they get past that barrier then:

#2 + Nick Young and Lou Williams for DeMarcus Cousins

Russell $5M
    Clarkson $6M (poison pill)
    LeBron $31M
    Durant $27M
    Cousins $16M
    -----------------
    Randle $3M
    Nance Jr. $1.5M

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I honestly say: why not? I think its a tough sell to tell either one of these guys you will be defending the opponents starting PF or C in the West every night, but if they get past that barrier then:

#2 + Nick Young and Lou Williams for DeMarcus Cousins

Russell $5M
    Clarkson $6M (poison pill)
    LeBron $31M
    Durant $27M
    Cousins $16M
    -----------------
    Randle $3M
    Nance Jr. $1.5M
    I feel you on Randle, still young and cheap contract; but I really like Lou Williams coming off the bench for them in this scenario, and if an injury happens Lou can just take over the starting wing player spot.

Either way, I see this working out for everyone involved. They would just need to fill out their roster and wait until OKC come calling to trade Westbrook to them. LMAO!

Because we all no West will be gone from OKC the very next off season. They should have went into the tax & keep the players they had...smh

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I feel you on Randle, still young and cheap contract; but I really like Lou Williams coming off the bench for them in this scenario, and if an injury happens Lou can just take over the starting wing player spot.

Either way, I see this working out for everyone involved. They would just need to fill out their roster and wait until OKC come calling to trade Westbrook to them. LMAO!

Because we all no West will be gone from OKC the very next off season. They should have went into the tax & keep the players they had...smh
    Those salaries above already add up to $90M, so they cant afford to keep Lou. The trade kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

They would need to use the Cap Room exception (Like $2.7M from what I remember) and the veteran minimum and their 2nd round pick to fill out the roster.

For that to work, Lebron would have to take a step back in scoring and a step up in facilitating. I may just want it to be KD and Bron and not add boogie. Use boogies salary to put good free agents around them.

3 top scorers will never be able to get there points and earn there contracts. Someone is not going to be very happy.
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

For that to work, Lebron would have to take a step back in scoring and a step up in facilitating. I may just want it to be KD and Bron and not add boogie. Use boogies salary to put good free agents around them.

3 top scorers will never be able to get there points and earn there contracts. Someone is not going to be very happy.
    You might have a point, but how far is $16M going to stretch in the summer of 2016 looking for a starting Center? I mean Amir Johnson and Omer Asik got $12M last summer. At least Cousins is the "sexy name" that might draw the older vets taking the minimum seeing such a big 3 formed.

If LeBron were to leave CLE for the 2nd time, then his image would take a major hit. The only way his image wouldn't take such a big hit is if he goes to the Lakers because of their history and it's a major market and he'd have a great chance to win multiple championships especially if KD goes with him. I just don't see him succeeding in CLE, it's just not meant to be and it will be hard to get major superstars to play in CLE. But if LeBron leaves CLE to go back to MIA well that would just be the most funniest sh1t I've ever seen lol
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    You might have a point, but how far is $16M going to stretch in the summer of 2016 looking for a starting Center? I mean Amir Johnson and Omer Asik got $12M last summer. At least Cousins is the "sexy name" that might draw the older vets taking the minimum seeing such a big 3 formed.
    True
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

I'm fine with seeing his or both of their scoring go down to low 20's.

Ok so this is how it will play out. Kobe plays his last home game and immediately gets his jersey retired and put up in the rafters. In the offseason KD and James sign with LA. They both get introduced to the lakers in a big time ceremony at the staples center. James and KD then bring down kobes jersey from the rafters and welcome back the black mamba.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    If LeBron were to leave CLE for the 2nd time, then his image would take a major hit. The only way his image wouldn't take such a big hit is if he goes to the Lakers because of their history and it's a major market and he'd have a great chance to win multiple championships especially if KD goes with him. I just don't see him succeeding in CLE, it's just not meant to be and it will be hard to get major superstars to play in CLE. But if LeBron leaves CLE to go back to MIA well that would just be the most funniest sh1t I've ever seen lol
    lol so the only way his image wouldnt take a major hit is if he went to the lakers? Not the knicks/spurs/clippers/Bulls/Celtics who are all just as big either name wise/history wise or success over the past 2 decades on top of most of those teams being in a better position to succeed sooner rather than later and dont have dumbass owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Ok so this is how it will play out. Kobe plays his last home game and immediately gets his jersey retired and put up in the rafters. In the offseason KD and James sign with LA. They both get introduced to the lakers in a big time ceremony at the staples center. James and KD then bring down kobes jersey from the rafters and welcome back the black mamba.

I could see him coming back near christmas, so Lbj & KD could shape the mentality of the team to their liking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast