Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kings suspend DeMarcus Cousins for detrimental conduct

The Sacramento Kings have suspended All-Star big man DeMarcus Cousins one game for conduct detrimental to the team.

Video of Cousins yelling at Karl - https://twitter.com/JrRap77/status/707798680443731969

It says a lot when Rajon Rando is the guy to step in between Cousins and Karl.
    Last edited by Twins Fanatic; 03-10-2016 at 05:43 PM.

cousins needs out of there. If he's ever to shake the troublemaker rep he's got, he needs a fresh start in a new organization.

I expect a million replies of lopsided Cousin's trade proposals after I post this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    cousins needs out of there. If he's ever to shake the troublemaker rep he's got, he needs a fresh start in a new organization.
    or he could stop being such a meat head and win some games

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I expect a million replies of lopsided Cousin's trade proposals after I post this.
    My cousins in exchange for the Kings Cousins (going to the Raptors), hey, i'm sure my cousins would cheer loudly.
    Until they prove the fans wrong again

Not the first time this season.

The Kings pretty much define a losing organization the past few years.
    Until they prove the fans wrong again

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    If our FO guts our team for him I will be livid.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    If our FO guts our team for him I will be livid.
    Kings wanted Russell, Randle, and Clarkson. A lot of people here were saying the lakers should definitely do it, I didnt want cousins at that price. Some were saying we were overvaluing our young players, it's kind of hard to give up your core when the last time we made a big trade it ended up biting us in the *** (Dwight & Nash). At this point I'd give up Randle and Clarkson for DMC at most. Then hope like hell DLo and DMC would be enough to attract FAs.

Doubt the kings even do that tho so mute point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Kings wanted Russell, Randle, and Clarkson. A lot of people here were saying the lakers should definitely do it, I didnt want cousins at that price. Some were saying we were overvaluing our young players, it's kind of hard to give up your core when the last time we made a big trade it ended up biting us in the *** (Dwight & Nash). At this point I'd give up Randle and Clarkson for DMC at most. Then hope like hell DLo and DMC would be enough to attract FAs.

Doubt the kings even do that tho so mute point.
    Nah, I doubt we'd do that. He's tough because he's an incredible talent but really needs to handle his emotions better. Still, you don't sell low on someone like that when you're a team like the Kings. We're not drawing big free agents. If you trade him, you make sure you get a very good player and a high pick at least.

Boston is the best place for him. I wonder if at this point the Kings FO is so invested they won't ever trade him or this just took them one step closer.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

It was only a matter of time

Sasha vujavic for Cousin it's tough but phil might be willing to give up this championship caliber player for the problem child.

It's hard to criticize a player when the front office is doing everything wrong. I mean, they fire Malone, then hire Karl, then want to fire Karl, then fire his assistant coach, then... etc... etc... etc... Cousins was doing alright this season with his "immaturity" thing, so IDK.

BTW I couldn't watch the video so' don't know how was the situation. Just commenting in general.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast