Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

giannis antetokounmpo the next KG?

thoughts?

they are both long

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    thoughts?
    Good points. Not sure how I could argue against that.

I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    not even close, first off, KGs jump shot was Way better than Antetokumpos's, i mean, its sad how bad he is shooting, he could be a real beast with a solid shot. but he cant do anything outside of 5 feet, athletic beast, solid at getting the the rim, good defender, KG is an all time great though.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I would compare Giannis to Kirilenko. Both are skinny small- and power-forward combos who do it all and play good defense.
    Playing like Kirilenko is a solid aspiration for Giannis, who hasn't been as good in his first three seasons. Hopefully he stays healthier than Kirilenko did.

Troll thread?

Anyway, Milwaukee can't draw top tier free agents and are stuck in No Man's Land being too crappy to make the playoffs, but not bad enough to win a top 5 pick. I expect them to make another panic move and overpay this kid $25M+ a season when the cap balloons to $108M and think they are doing a good thing locking him up, when actually they are just putting the nail in their own coffin.

They should do themselves a favor and dump Monroe off on the first blind fool to come along and trade Giannis draft night to the Celtics for a haul of picks and tank. It's their only chance to be a relevant playoff team again.

Giannis is gonna be a great player for a while

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Troll thread?

Anyway, Milwaukee can't draw top tier free agents and are stuck in No Man's Land being too crappy to make the playoffs, but not bad enough to win a top 5 pick. I expect them to make another panic move and overpay this kid $25M+ a season when the cap balloons to $108M and think they are doing a good thing locking him up, when actually they are just putting the nail in their own coffin.

They should do themselves a favor and dump Monroe off on the first blind fool to come along and trade Giannis draft night to the Celtics for a haul of picks and tank. It's their only chance to be a relevant playoff team again.
    Hell no khris middleton and jabari parker are way to talented to waste there time tanking they just need to find people to fill some holes but monroe was a really bad choice bad fit and he sucks.

He's a point power forward. He's going to be really good. Not sure why people think this is a troll thread. He's like a smart j-smoove.

Comparing an above average starter with decent passing and a terrible jumpshot to a top-20 player of all time and one of the greatest defenders/passers/shooters for his position is insane.

The AK47 & J-Smoove comps are far more accurate and realistic

Scottie Pippen.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    He's a point power forward. He's going to be really good. Not sure why people think this is a troll thread. He's like a smart j-smoove.
    Lol perfect comparison. I actually agree with this 100%

Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Hell no khris middleton and jabari parker are way to talented to waste there time tanking they just need to find people to fill some holes but monroe was a really bad choice bad fit and he sucks.
    I would say Giannis is the best player on the Bucks until proven otherwise on the court. Middleton is the best scorer, and Jabari is still the upstart. The Bucks definitely should not be tanking. They have a decent core already.
    As for your following post about Giannis being a point guard, it's been a fun experiment by Kidd, but Giannis is no point guard. He's a forward who knows how to pass. Middleton gets more assists, so you could just as easily call him the point guard.
    But I think Milwaukee has several guys who can pass really well, which is a must in today's NBA. They just need to get rid of the albatrosses like Monroe and Carter-Williams. Schöder would be a great target for a point guard.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast