Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Rookies: Townes a lock for ROY? Whose on your All-Rookie teams?

Is Townes a lock for ROY? Jahil averages more points per36/game, but on a lower FG%. Kristap is the only one of the three with a 3pt shot. Townes is killin' them both on the glass: 10pg/12per36 to 7/8 (Jahil) and 7.5/9.5 (Kristop).

Looks like all three are a lock for the All-Rookie team, but who else is on your first and second All-Rookie teams?

Myles Turner? Nikola Jokic?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Towns for ROY and it won't be close but that's obvious.

All Rookie 1st Team

Russell
    Jokic
    Porzingis
    Okafor
    Towns

Not even close. KAT is unanimous

Porz will get 2nd, Okafor 3rd
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 03-03-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Jordan Mickey

[CENTER]Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

Towns won before the AS break. Have to say he has been nothing short of impressive, i didnt think he would be this good this fast.

As for the all-rook first team its clear Towns, Okafor, and Porz will lead the way and i think its a toss up who will join them. Maybe Russell and Booker at the guard spots? Do they do positions like the all nba teams?

Rookies: Townes a lock for ROY? Whose on your All-Rookie teams?

Towns is on another level. KP Okafor Russell and jokic would be my guess if they don't worry about position for first team.

Well to put it simply it's called all rookie team not 5 best rookies, otherwise they would just take the top 5 vote getters for ROY.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

Towns easily wins it. Hell if anyone else gets another vote i'd be shocked

Quote Originally Posted by mavwar53 View Post
    Well to put it simply it's called all rookie team not 5 best rookies, otherwise they would just take the top 5 vote getters for ROY.
    Nah, positions don't matter for rooks

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Is Townes a lock for ROY? Jahil averages more points per36/game, but on a lower FG%. Kristap is the only one of the three with a 3pt shot. Townes is killin' them both on the glass: 10pg/12per36 to 7/8 (Jahil) and 7.5/9.5 (Kristop).

Looks like all three are a lock for the All-Rookie team, but who else is on your first and second All-Rookie teams?

Myles Turner? Nikola Jokic?
    Towns attempts about 25 percent as many threes as Porzingis, but shoots a slightly better percentage, so I wouldn't say he doesn't have a three-point shot. They're both great, but Towns is clearly better. Who thought he'd come in and immediately outshine Anthony Wiggins?

Towns, Jokic, Porzingis, Okafor and Turner are my picks and I think they're pretty damn obvious. I can understand an argument for someone like Russell over Jokic or Turner because of minutes, but that's about it.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Towns attempts about 25 percent as many threes as Porzingis, but shoots a slightly better percentage, so I wouldn't say he doesn't have a three-point shot. They're both great, but Towns is clearly better. Who thought he'd come in and immediately outshine Anthony Wiggins?
    *Andrew.

sorry had to

Towns rookie season is nestled comfortably in between Ewing/Zo and Shaq/Hakeem's rookie seasons. Incredible start to a career. And to think I got to see him play in High School scouting him. Pretty cool.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

KAT
    Okafor
    Porzingis
    Jokic
    Russell

No way should Turner get in over Russell. He has only played 2 months of basketball, averaged 11/5 in january and 13/6 in february while D'Angelo has put up 13/3/4 throughout the year just keeps on improving because of the starting spot.

Towns and is not even close, this kid is a star in the making

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast