Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Sources: Lee likely headed to Dallas

League sources told Yahoo! Sports David Lee will most likely sign with Dallas after clearing waivers Sunday.

Might be repeating myself here but Dallas truly is the retirement home of the NBA. Waived players love going there in hopes of a resurgence and one last check. Some guys get it (VC) others just die out (Rodman) and some become legends (Mike James)

I hope he finds his shot

Wow big move

Hope this works for him. He's still a good player and will make a good fit there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz:30748635
    Might be repeating myself here but Dallas truly is the retirement home of the NBA. Waived players love going there in hopes of a resurgence and one last check. Some guys get it (VC) others just die out (Rodman) and some become legends (Mike James)
    Yeah, a Texas Legend lol

Welcome to Good Boogie, home of the Good Boogie

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    For real. I think the same thing, that system just works wonders with a lot of players, Carlisle is a very underrated coach. This year we are talking about Felton, Deron, Zaza and Barea resurrecting their careers. Other years were Carter, Jefferson, Monta, Marion, etc... Players seem to play better there and have their best seasons.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Why did Celtics get him anyway? They basically just wasted 7 months of his life.

6/15/19...when my wish became a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Why did Celtics get him anyway? They basically just wasted 7 months of his life.
    Because Gerald Wallace was useless dead weight. Lee at least had the ability to compete for a rotation spot so they made the swap. Other guys on the team outplayed him though so he got no playing time and he was making a little noise so they parted ways.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Because Gerald Wallace was useless dead weight. Lee at least had the ability to compete for a rotation spot so they made the swap. Other guys on the team outplayed him though so he got no playing time and he was making a little noise so they parted ways.
    Lee was also getting paid 15.5 million for this season, so its not like that many teams were dying to trade for that contract last season like the C's did, or even by this trade deadline. If anything it was a lot more of a waste of Wyc's money than of Lee's life.

Hope he gets a chance there. He can still contribute offensively.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

He was the worst statistical player in our team. His D is non-existent. He's pretty much garbage right now!
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach