Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: NHL Redraft

Hahaha how many do you guys have? I was going to abstain as usual but I could save that for my presidential vote this year I suppose.

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Hahaha how many do you guys have? I was going to abstain as usual but I could save that for my presidential vote this year I suppose.
    17. Join and we'll have 18 and I think we can actually run with that!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Sure, if you guys are going to be doing 3 lines 3 d pairs and a goalie I would be into it. Probably the best way to bang it out quickly and keep interest.

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Sure, if you guys are going to be doing 3 lines 3 d pairs and a goalie I would be into it. Probably the best way to bang it out quickly and keep interest.
    We were thinking of doing that except only 2 d pairs, since the 3rd d pair/2nd goalie/4th line typically have little bearing on the voting from what I've heard.

Click here to register!

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this redraft.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    We were thinking of doing that except only 2 d pairs, since the 3rd d pair/2nd goalie/4th line typically have little bearing on the voting from what I've heard.
    No worries. It's cool with me. Are we still going to do this or what though?

I'm going to create a thread in the re-draft forum by the end of the day tomorrow, and start figuring out when we're doing the draft/ how long we'll have for trading/etc / and when we'll plan to have the forum vote on the matchup.s

I've never done an nhl one so I'll look back at a couple different re-drafts and see how it goes so this can run smoothly.

I think with 18 people it should run quite well!

Click here to register!

Cmon guys get the ball rolling. I can help if need be but I have finals coming up. Give me TM powers and I can help with the RD here and there if you need a vet helping to co but I definitely can't take serious responsibility.

If it isn't too late, for old time sake, I will sign up. It looks a little light, so I can help out. Let's keep it clean and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    If it isn't too late, for old time sake, I will sign up. It looks a little light, so I can help out. Let's keep it clean and have fun.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I definitely can't take serious responsibility.
    Pretty much all you need to know about whether you should allow TO to help you with anything or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Pretty much all you need to know about whether you should allow TO to help you with anything or not.
    Fml this guy quoted a typo and put it in his sig too

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm going to create a thread in the re-draft forum by the end of the day tomorrow, and start figuring out when we're doing the draft/ how long we'll have for trading/etc / and when we'll plan to have the forum vote on the matchup.s

I've never done an nhl one so I'll look back at a couple different re-drafts and see how it goes so this can run smoothly.

I think with 18 people it should run quite well!
    Just going to be straight honest with you, based off of how this has gone thus far, you're not the right guy to try and resurrect PSD nhl games and run a redraft here.

PSD hockey posters are fewer in number than ever and patience is one thing they don't have outside of a very small minority. It's been weeks just to start this. I don't ever see this thing finishing. Don't wait and poll what everyone wants, take what's been said in this thread, consider it, and make the rules/format. Speed is everything in these.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Just going to be straight honest with you, based off of how this has gone thus far, you're not the right guy to try and resurrect PSD nhl games and run a redraft here.

PSD hockey posters are fewer in number than ever and patience is one thing they don't have outside of a very small minority. It's been weeks just to start this. I don't ever see this thing finishing. Don't wait and poll what everyone wants, take what's been said in this thread, consider it, and make the rules/format. Speed is everything in these.
    I'll get it going tonight and follow old formats. I actually have a lot of free time today.

I sent out a lot of PM's hoping to just squeeze out a couple more guys, but I just have to run with 18 before I have guys losing interest.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    Try to find one more guy, with that we'd have 20.

I'll put you on the GM list as a possible, provided you find one more.

I'll set the draft time, and everything up today so you'll know when you have until.

Click here to register!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast