Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Great homework!
    These refs are preconditioned to give Denver the benefit of a doubt.
    Calls look questionable, it'll go Denver's way,
    possible PI/OS/holding? Nah! It's Denver!!! Therefore Carolina MUST be guilty.

If Denver doesn't win, it'll be a HUGE disappointment really. I'm waiting for an undisclosed injury on manning to surface... It tip the public even more in panthers corner.
    I think it gets crazier when you factor in that before last game against New England, the Broncos were 6-0 in games officiated by Ed Hocchuli. 12-0 with Hocchuli and Blakeman, thats not exactly a small sample size either.

I don't know if I believe this numerology stuff. You guys might need your own thread for that

lol Krazy Talk sub forum for numerology theories?! I could dig that!

Clete Blakeman = 5

No wonder hes doing Super Bowl 50 ( 5 +0 =5)

lol so is mine!!!

we are meant to win money!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    I think it gets crazier when you factor in that before last game against New England, the Broncos were 6-0 in games officiated by Ed Hocchuli. 12-0 with Hocchuli and Blakeman, thats not exactly a small sample size either.
    6+0+1+2+0= 9

It just keeps getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    6+0+1+2+0= 9

It just keeps getting better!

Santa Clara = 9

If you dont count the "'s" in Levi's Stadium...its also 9

Don't follow basketball at all, but I was checking the hockey scores and saw that The Cavs were up on the Celtics 15-2. I wondered if basketball is like football in that games end up finishing a lot closer, so I took the live action and bet on Boston +11.5. They won outright. Maybe I should start following basketball? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Don't follow basketball at all, but I was checking the hockey scores and saw that The Cavs were up on the Celtics 15-2. I wondered if basketball is like football in that games end up finishing a lot closer, so I took the live action and bet on Boston +11.5. They won outright. Maybe I should start following basketball? Haha
    Yeah, I don't really follow basketball either other than the Pistons...and it does seem like every time they have a huge lead the other team comes back to make it close. I think If the Broncos at least cover the spread, we're all gonna have to keep this going and investigate other sports more thoroughly

Do they have Olympic betting ? We could probably have some fun with that and come up with some crazy theories

They probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Yeah lol basketball is fixed and easier to predict that football. I remember talking to my friend years ago who is a Knicks fan, he was pissed that they were down by 15 at half time and getting some ******** calls. I was like "don't worry. All the calls will go the Knicks way in the 2nd half and they should win by 6." sure enough, the calls went the Knicks way and they won like 92-87 lol. He never watched basketball again.

I noticed this in MMA last week. The heavyweight bout the underdog won which I'm sure made plenty of money in Vegas. So Anthony Johnson was a heavy favorite against Ryan Bader. I thought to myself "Anthony Johnson is going to win this one very quickly, maybe in the 1st?" and sure enough, that is what happened. Vegas is my new favorite team.

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    Yeah lol basketball is fixed and easier to predict that football. I remember talking to my friend years ago who is a Knicks fan, he was pissed that they were down by 15 at half time and getting some ******** calls. I was like "don't worry. All the calls will go the Knicks way in the 2nd half and they should win by 6." sure enough, the calls went the Knicks way and they won like 92-87 lol. He never watched basketball again.

I noticed this in MMA last week. The heavyweight bout the underdog won which I'm sure made plenty of money in Vegas. So Anthony Johnson was a heavy favorite against Ryan Bader. I thought to myself "Anthony Johnson is going to win this one very quickly, maybe in the 1st?" and sure enough, that is what happened. Vegas is my new favorite team.
    Yeah, Ive been thinking about MMA lately. Im sure when the heavy favorite is going to win, they find a way to balance things out by either having a heavy underdog win a fight or having multiple smaller underdogs win. Or for the big favorite winning, theyll give the result that has the least amount of money on it. Like if everyone is betting that a guy will win in the 3rd round, he will win in the first or something like that. Ill have to look into it more, I stopped watching UFC for the most part a long time ago.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 02-06-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Astrologer explains how stars are aligned for Detroit Lions to win Super Bowl 51

http://www.mlive.com/sports/bay-city...how_stars.html

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast