Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

Lue to Coach the EAST (outrage)

Any else think its rediculous to give a coach, who has literally coached all of 3 games, the east coaching gig, i know the game is a joke, but its still kinda an honor

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

So popovich gets west Cuz Kerr hasn't coached much and the East gets lue in like the same amount of games? Wtf
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grkmaster View Post
    So popovich gets west Cuz Kerr hasn't coached much and the East gets lue in like the same amount of games? Wtf
    No, Pop in the West because Kerr has coached. Walton would've been the coach, but technically can't as an assistant again now. And you can't coach 2 years in a row (Kerr coached last year). The Lue situation is dumb, but nothing they can really do about it.

Don't really give a crap but Casey has the 2nd best record and the game is in Toronto, seemed like a good fit.

well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

why does it matter? it's an exhibition game that fans vote on to see certain players play, in the middle of an 82-game season, where the players don't actually play anything that looks like how basketball is supposed to be played for the entirety of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    No, Pop in the West because Kerr has coached. Walton would've been the coach, but technically can't as an assistant again now. And you can't coach 2 years in a row (Kerr coached last year). The Lue situation is dumb, but nothing they can really do about it.
    Didn't even know that all star rule.. Thanks for clarifying that for me.. Still lue shouldn't coach.. Dwayne Casey should..
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I think it's silly you can't coach consecutive years. If you earned it, you should be able to coach.
    When Ewing tells you to change your sig:

If I was Lue, I would probably decline and let Casey coach. Would be cool for Casey, being that the game is in Toronto.
    When Ewing tells you to change your sig:

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    I don't like it either. Maybe they should add in a role for unique situations like that (Coached Minimum ___ games)
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Lmao really NBA? Tyronn Lue who's coached how many games?

I don't understand that Kerr rule thing, the NBA makes the F*cking rules. They've bent them before for this kind of thing, why not now?

Wow they managed to do the wrong thing in both leagues lol.

Should be Walton and Casey. Assuming Blatt wouldn't be interested in coaching bronbron and company.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    why does it matter? it's an exhibition game that fans vote on to see certain players play, in the middle of an 82-game season, where the players don't actually play anything that looks like how basketball is supposed to be played for the entirety of the game.
    this.

Whos the best team in East? Cavs. whos coach of the Cavs? Lue

Like it or not that's the rules. Plus Cavs would be best team in east If I was coaching them. don't really even matter.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    If I was Lue, I would probably decline and let Casey coach. Would be cool for Casey, being that the game is in Toronto.
    No idea who casey is. Rather have someone interesting coaching. Not like ima watch anyways lol.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast