Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221
Results 3,301 to 3,314 of 3314
  1. #3301
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,771
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://blacksportsonline.com/2021/1...-stabbing-him/

    B.tches be crazy

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    What a crazy story, and they both seem to have evidence corroborating their story. I donít see cook surviving this though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  2. #3302
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,889
    Looks like Dakota Dozier is in the hospital after having difficulty breathing due to COVID-19
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  3. #3303
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,771
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Looks like Dakota Dozier is in the hospital after having difficulty breathing due to COVID-19
    I wonder what his vaccination status is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  4. #3304
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,889
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I wonder what his vaccination status is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is fully vaccinated
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  5. #3305
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,791
    This whole Cook thing is just ****ing wild!! Went from him being the victim, to him being the one doing the crime, back to she is one crazy *** lady and now I fully believe Cook. Here is the thing, all of this could be true.

    We have pictures of her all beaten and bruised, now how can we validate that he was the one that did this? Especially given her history in the armed forces and being a real good combat fighter. Her husband (whom she was married to at the time of her seeing Cook) filed for divorce because she stabbed him.

    Like, you can't make up a story like this. She has a really checkered history that makes it hard to believe her. Oh and then you have the video in which she threatens Cook with a gun.

    NFL has ruled this a civil issue so I don't think we are going to see him suspended or anything.

  6. #3306
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,771
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    He is fully vaccinated
    Of course, why wouldnt he be


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  7. #3307
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,055
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    This whole Cook thing is just ****ing wild!! Went from him being the victim, to him being the one doing the crime, back to she is one crazy *** lady and now I fully believe Cook. Here is the thing, all of this could be true.

    We have pictures of her all beaten and bruised, now how can we validate that he was the one that did this? Especially given her history in the armed forces and being a real good combat fighter. Her husband (whom she was married to at the time of her seeing Cook) filed for divorce because she stabbed him.

    Like, you can't make up a story like this. She has a really checkered history that makes it hard to believe her. Oh and then you have the video in which she threatens Cook with a gun.

    NFL has ruled this a civil issue so I don't think we are going to see him suspended or anything.
    TMZ acting like it's questionable he's still practicing with the team........umm, he's not been charged with anything, why wouldn't he?

    There's also this...if she indeed did break into his house, he has the right to self-defense...not that we know it was like in the middle of the night....but if somebody maces me a couple times in my own house I might be just a tad upset
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #3308
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,791
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    TMZ acting like it's questionable he's still practicing with the team........umm, he's not been charged with anything, why wouldn't he?

    There's also this...if she indeed did break into his house, he has the right to self-defense...not that we know it was like in the middle of the night....but if somebody maces me a couple times in my own house I might be just a tad upset
    Ya saw that. I was like, you might want to check the story a bit more. There were a lot of misrepresentation yesterday from both ends. Honestly I'm just not sure how you can even go about this if you are the NFL. I think what they are doing is the right thing. You have to let it work it out in the justice system. I just don't see, unless there is much more evidence, how Cook is going to end up in trouble for this.

    That gal is a quack man. Someone brought up some more tweets from like 2014 and she was talking about killing her husband then lol. Like if he ever cheated on her. Yikes!

    But I will also note that if this is something Cook did with intent then he absolutely should be dealt with as well.

  9. #3309
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,055
    Well, given it's now out there that the police aren't even investigating Cook and this is strictly a civil matter given it all transpired over 6 months ago, it's all about whether the crazy ***** can muster enough crap up against Dalvin to persuade a court that she's a victim..........so when you add in a video of her swinging a gun around in her car, she's looking less victimized with each passing day.

    If he has some proof of her trying to get millions from him, she's likely done...bu bye
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #3310
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kenosha, Wi
    Posts
    1,310
    Great. Now Griffen is probably going to miss significant time. Donít get me wrong, I hope he get the help he needs but in typical Vikings fashion this comes at the worst possible time.

  11. #3311
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,055
    Prayers go out for Everson....his career may be over at this point, but regardless, football should not be a focus.

    And screw the reporter that asked Zim about his availablity for the game Sunday. Zim said that wasn't the concern and she wrote 'Griffin's status for Sunday is unknown'.......no, it freaking isn't, there's NO WAY you're that stupid.

    We're bringing back Tashawn Bower, signed off the Patriots' PS.....but I hadn't caught that Tomlinson was out, too.....damn Covid
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 11-25-2021 at 08:54 AM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #3312
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    254
    Admin get a Cousins thread going!!!!!

  13. #3313
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,055
    Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Admin get a Cousins thread going!!!!!
    doesn't take an admin to create a thread
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #3314
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    254
    well here we go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •