Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 9: Minnesota Vikings vs Detroit Lions 11/8/20 1:00 PM ET

Week 9

VS

Sunday, November 8 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Still no fans which ****ing sucks and is ridiculous at this point but it is what it is. Detroit is not a terrible team but is very beatable. The way we demolished GB's defense last week we have to try and do that again and control the clock. I take this team week by week because as we know, we may look good one week and then look like **** the next. Seeing a lot of promise from some young guys. Really surprised by the amount of pressures we were able to get last week.

Stafford now has to test negative 5 straight days or he won't even be out there.....but I guess that also means he won't be practicing either way the rest of the week.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Ya it sounds like he's pretty much out.

4 corners not practicing today...Dantzler, Fields, Hand, and Boyd? (can't recall the 4th). We now have entered year 6 of Madden franchise for CB's lol.

Stafford is a go...Detroit is still Detroit but we better be ready to play. No more of this dead **** like ATL or we will get run off the field. Everson appears to be extremely motivated so expect at least 2 offsides lol. Need Dalvin to cook and I'm excited to see if Ezra can have another stellar game. Let's ****ing go! We got a very winnable stretch coming up and even though we are still under numbered at corner I think we got a chance to get back into it.

Hey bros. My dad passed away some weeks ago. My family had a memorial for him but i didnt go because it was some fake family members there that i didnt care for. So tomorrow im heading to his grave and put some flowers down for him. I fear nothing bros but this is something that im afraid of. He always told me how proud he was of me and to stay strong no matter what happens in life. I know i posted this in the wrong thread and my bad. 2020 needs to hurry up and leave. Im sick of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Stafford is a go...Detroit is still Detroit but we better be ready to play. No more of this dead **** like ATL or we will get run off the field. Everson appears to be extremely motivated so expect at least 2 offsides lol. Need Dalvin to cook and I'm excited to see if Ezra can have another stellar game. Let's ****ing go! We got a very winnable stretch coming up and even though we are still under numbered at corner I think we got a chance to get back into it.
    I think we can pull this one out. I think we can go on a winning streak

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Hey bros. My dad passed away some weeks ago. My family had a memorial for him but i didnt go because it was some fake family members there that i didnt care for. So tomorrow im heading to his grave and put some flowers down for him. I fear nothing bros but this is something that im afraid of. He always told me how proud he was of me and to stay strong no matter what happens in life. I know i posted this in the wrong thread and my bad. 2020 needs to hurry up and leave. Im sick of this year.
    Iím sorry to hear that, my best friend just passed away also and we werenít able to have a service because of Covid. Itís been a ****** year and the Vikings arenít helping at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Sorry for your loss bro. My dad passed away about 5 years ago, totally unexpected. It sucks. If you need to chat with anyone or just want to vent, feel free to pm me.

Stay strong

Sooo... uhh. Cook looked above average today.

I was literally gunna say lol so Cook lookealright today. Defense had 3 INTs. Kirk had 3 TDs? Irv smith caught 2 tds?! Wtf

So sorry to hear this. Stay strong and we are all here for ya!

Great game on both sides of the ball. ST's ****ing sucked today with 1 missed XP and 2 blocked punts..WTF. Lucky it did not come back to bite us in the butt.

The OL is playing pretty damn good right now. I don't focus on the OL that often but it appears Ezra is doing a fantastic job so far. Can't wait to see some grades.

Defense was great and forced some much needed TO's. Bent a little between the 20's and held in the red zone.

Next week we got Chicago on MNF and they are playing poorly right now. Will be a tough one but if we can continue with our success from the last two weeks we can win this game. We are actually 2.5 point favorites lol.

That really sucks. Sorry to hear man. Hopefully the Vikings helped raise your spirit today even if it was just a little.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast