Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216 LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3237
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Dennison is staying on. Haven't seen details if his role will change but he'll still be coaching in some capacity this year.
    well, he'll have to largely be virtual, as far as players are concerned
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

That's good that we are keeping him on as an advisor. At least he'll still play a large role in helping our new OL coach. This ****ing virus can eat a dick lol!

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    That's good that we are keeping him on as an advisor. At least he'll still play a large role in helping our new OL coach. This ****ing virus can eat a dick lol!
    yeah, but does anyone know why he's not willing to get vaxed? obviously, it's not for an acceptable exemption

Jeff Gladney was indicted today and the Vikings released him
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

It's about time.....
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Never understood why the Vikes drafted him. Another first round miss.

I don't think he was a miss, necessarily....but will still look like one now. We coulda double-dipped on WR and taken Tee Higgins, I suppose (but we never would have) or gone safety with Xavier McKinney...disappointing nonetheless

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/v...olence-charge/

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't think he was a miss, necessarily....but will still look like one now. We coulda double-dipped on WR and taken Tee Higgins, I suppose (but we never would have) or gone safety with Antoine Winfield Jr...disappointing nonetheless

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/v...olence-charge/
    Fixed your post for you...
    2021 Vikings Draft:

Looks like we’re bringing in Everson Griffen for a visit today. I wouldn’t mind some added pass rush to this loaded D-Line. Something tells me Zim did not like what he saw from the young lineman in the first preseason game. He wasn’t holding any punches back in the post game presser that’s for sure.

Apparently he's up meeting with team officials now according to co-DC. I think he would bring a little bit of added swagger to this defense also. A little bit of leadership. Barr and Kendricks and Smith are all incredible players, but they are all fairly quiet leaders. Griffen could be a voice of swagger and leadership that we need on this defense. Especially if neither of the other options were stepping up.

Teddy won the Broncos job

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Teddy won the Broncos job

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I just don't get this. Don't get me wrong, Teddy is a good guy, solid vet, but we know what he is right now. He is average, at best, starting QB. Now, on the flip side of this, if you just don't see a future with Lock then fine. But Lock seems to have higher upside but there is still inconsistencies. The Broncos are going the route of what we were going to do. Run the ball, play solid defense, and don't turn the ball over.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I just don't get this. Don't get me wrong, Teddy is a good guy, solid vet, but we know what he is right now. He is average, at best, starting QB. Now, on the flip side of this, if you just don't see a future with Lock then fine. But Lock seems to have higher upside but there is still inconsistencies. The Broncos are going the route of what we were going to do. Run the ball, play solid defense, and don't turn the ball over.
    And that's why they chose Teddy.
    2021 Vikings Draft:

I didn't see a preseason thread so I'm gonna post here. Just finishing up watching the first half of the Chiefs game after watching all 3 games and **** fellas I have bad feelings. I know that it's preseason and I shouldn't be too concerned but here's my observations.

1: Klint Kubiak may coordinate this team to the first overall pick. Man I know that you are supposed to be a little more vanilla in preseason but my god. This offensive game plan and plays have looked like they are designed to lose yards. I am going to to just stop right here as I could rant for 3 more paragraphs but my current impression is this team will be 110% on Cook's back.

2: the Defense is playing around with RDE standing up and dropping in coverage a lot. Wonnum seems athletic enough to do it a little but when Weatherly is in he looks like a DE trying to play WR.

3: I didn't see the strength I have read so much about from Pierce and Tomlinson tonight against the chiefs. Looked like they got pushed around for the 12 plays they were in.

4: Smith Jr is going to catch 50+ passes this year if he stays healthy

5: we have 14 days to find a new Punter AND Kicker
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; 08-27-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I didn't see a preseason thread so I'm gonna post here. Just finishing up watching the first half of the Chiefs game after watching all 3 games and **** fellas I have bad feelings. I know that it's preseason and I shouldn't be too concerned but here's my observations.

1: Klint Kubiak may coordinate this team to the first overall pick. Man I know that you are supposed to be a little more vanilla in preseason but my god. This offensive game plan and plays have looked like they are designed to lose yards. I am going to to just stop right here as I could rant for 3 more paragraphs but my current impression is this team will be 110% on Cook's back.

2: the Defense is playing around with RDE standing up and dropping in coverage a lot. Wonnum seems athletic enough to do it a little but when Weatherly is in he looks like a DE trying to play WR.

3: I didn't see the strength I have read so much about from Pierce and Tomlinson tonight against the chiefs. Looked like they got pushed around for the 12 plays they were in.

4: Smith Jr is going to catch 50+ passes this year if he stays healthy

5: we have 14 days to find a new Punter AND Kicker
    1) I'm still hopeful (at least until I see us against Cincy) that we'll be fine...but certainly don't look as strong as I'd hoped we would...yet
    2) RDE will definitely be interesting...and may have 3 guys rotating thru regularly
    3) I think....hope..it's more about effort in a preseason game than strength
    4) I think Irv will get more like 70...'course there's only so many to go around between Theilen, JJ, Irv, Cook...
    5) Maybe so...but are we even looking? Plus, adding a holder at this point is problematic