Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,779 of 1779
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Nate Stanley
    They make good power tools ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    But thatís innaccurate. The Saints didnít have a QB at a reasonable price and were the best team in the NFC and should have represented the conference in the superbowl. If you draft well you can afford to pay your QB big money.

On the flip side we could pay Kirk Cousins 25 bucks an hour and weíll still never go to the superbowl lmfaooo
    To further show how ridiculous these salaries are compared to 'real world'.....Cousins' salary comes out to $3200/hr if we paid him 24/7/365 or $13,461/hr based on a 40 hour work week.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Any thoughts on who you want to draft at qb in the next few years?

Iím not too well versed with the college QB prospects that would be available to us in these upcoming drafts. We wonít be in position the get guys like Tua, Lawrence, Herbert or Frohm. That is unless our boy Mannion sees the field for an extended period of time 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Iím not too well versed with the college QB prospects that would be available to us in these upcoming drafts. We wonít be in position the get guys like Tua, Lawrence, Herbert or Frohm. That is unless our boy Mannion sees the field for an extended period of time [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]
    Now youíre speakin my language.

Nate Stanley
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    They make good power tools ...

I tell you what...Stanley has the size and arm but is strictly a pocket passer with very limited athletic ability. I can't recall where I saw this but there is a comparison of him and Kirk. I would compare him to a less athletic Josh Allen. His pocket presence needs work and his accuracy, especially on the medium to deep routes needs lots of work. He made jumps from his sophomore season to junior but still needs to make another jump. He could be a sleeper for 1st round if he makes that jump.

His best film is against Ohio State...completely destroyed them in 2017 but then came back the following week with his worst game ever lol. Went from 5 tds 0 int against ohio st to 41 total passing yards against Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I tell you what...Stanley has the size and arm but is strictly a pocket passer with very limited athletic ability. I can't recall where I saw this but there is a comparison of him and Kirk. I would compare him to a less athletic Josh Allen. His pocket presence needs work and his accuracy, especially on the medium to deep routes needs lots of work. He made jumps from his sophomore season to junior but still needs to make another jump. He could be a sleeper for 1st round if he makes that jump.

His best film is against Ohio State...completely destroyed them in 2017 but then came back the following week with his worst game ever lol. Went from 5 tds 0 int against ohio st to 41 total passing yards against Wisconsin.
    I wasnít being serious. I posted the article on Twitter about him being compared to Cousins. He is projected late 1st, early 2nd. I donít know if I believe that.

Standing in line to meet Chad Greenway! Paco where are you?

Standing in line to meet Chad Greenway! Paco where are you?
    Damn you!! But that is awesome...Swayze made Greenway look small lol. I was going to be able to make it but my damn 11am meeting got moved to the afternoon which booked me with back to backs grrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Damn you!! But that is awesome...Swayze made Greenway look small lol. I was going to be able to make it but my damn 11am meeting got moved to the afternoon which booked me with back to backs grrrrrr.
    My dad said the same thing.