Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2251
  1. #2221
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that 51% completion rate for a 4-7 FCS school was just too much to let go by?

    Reminds me, did you read where Bo Levi Mitchell thinks the only reason he's not a Viking is because he said he was there to take Kirk's job and says he was told no, we don't want you doing that......sure Bo, that's why you're back in Canada, eh?
    Yikes, maybe that dude has a nice arm.

    I did see that about Bo, which is too bad on his part. My guess is the FO straight up told him that this is Kirks team, so don't come in here all bravado thinking you got a shot to take his job and then making noise by doing so. IDK just a guess lol.

  2. #2222
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Yikes, maybe that dude has a nice arm.

    I did see that about Bo, which is too bad on his part. My guess is the FO straight up told him that this is Kirks team, so don't come in here all bravado thinking you got a shot to take his job and then making noise by doing so. IDK just a guess lol.
    https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...e-kirk-cousins

  3. #2223
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    The Vikings will be wearing their “PrimeTime” jerseys aka Color Rush vs the Redskins!

  4. #2224
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    The Vikings will be wearing their “PrimeTime” jerseys aka Color Rush vs the Redskins!
    The words "Prime time" makes me think we will lose but we are playing the Redskins so I am very conflicted
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  5. #2225
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    32,167
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    The words "Prime time" makes me think we will lose but we are playing the Redskins so I am very conflicted
    It'll end in a tie

  6. #2226
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,907
    Hey Kirk said he going to start playing with an edge...with the "you like that" edge. Would any of us really be mad if he threw a couple of yolo balls a game to Diggs or Theilan? I mean like 30-40 yards down the field. I'd be ok with that risk sometimes to be honest.

  7. #2227
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Hey Kirk said he going to start playing with an edge...with the "you like that" edge. Would any of us really be mad if he threw a couple of yolo balls a game to Diggs or Theilan? I mean like 30-40 yards down the field. I'd be ok with that risk sometimes to be honest.
    I'll take a 30-50 yard INT twice a game on 3rd n longs vs a FB screen or swing pass twice a game as long as its a 50/50 shot and the WR has a chance to make a play.

    Can't for the life of me figure out why Ham and Rudy get so many designed screens when we drafted a YAC guy like Smith JR. He has shown to have been able to get separation and reliable hands and toughness. Feed the kid a few times a game.

  8. #2228
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I'll take a 30-50 yard INT twice a game on 3rd n longs vs a FB screen or swing pass twice a game as long as its a 50/50 shot and the WR has a chance to make a play.

    Can't for the life of me figure out why Ham and Rudy get so many designed screens when we drafted a YAC guy like Smith JR. He has shown to have been able to get separation and reliable hands and toughness. Feed the kid a few times a game.
    I never want to see Rudy screen again. I swear my 40 year old *** is faster than him.

  9. #2229
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,663
    apparently guys need to take turns pissing Cousins off during pre-game
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #2230
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,922
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    apparently guys need to take turns pissing Cousins off during pre-game
    That is a job I would LOVE to have


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  11. #2231
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,663
    .....and now Thielen's sick....lovely
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #2232
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,244
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    .....and now Thielen's sick....lovely
    He's back at practice today so that's a good sign
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  13. #2233
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,663
    Thielen back at practice, so not that sick, hopefully.....

    Was talking to a buddy at work about the draft......is 2020 a definite year for us to once again use a 1st rd pick on a QB? Regardless of how well Cousins is playing? If the team does well, the pick is further back in the round, if not, it's higher.......but it may be one of those years....problem being, it basically turns Cousins into a 'lame duck' QB if we do.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #2234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    He's back at practice today so that's a good sign
    He is expected to play!!

  15. #2235
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    Samia is getting his first start in replace of Kline! No offense to Dozier, but I’m glad Samia is getting the start because I think he is a key piece to the future of this oline.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •