Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 141 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2251
    Do we even know where Minkah wants to play? Isn't he a Jayron Kearse tweener?

so first we use a pick to get Vedvik, then waive him....then we use a pick on Fields, and now waive him, too......umm, boys...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Guys, I know we've been throwing away draft picks left and right, but we finally have a worthy target. Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville and I say we bring him in. I say we offer Xavier or Waynes and a second rounder for him.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Guys, I know we've been throwing away draft picks left and right, but we finally have a worthy target. Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville and I say we bring him in. I say we offer Xavier or Waynes and a second rounder for him.
    Waynes is FA after this season. No rebuilding trash team is going to trade their stud corner for him. Same w Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Minkah to the Steelers.

Zim wonít put up with Jalens mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Minkah to the Steelers.

Zim wonít put up with Jalens mouth.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. He's just not a fit for this franchise under Zim and Rick.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking. He's just not a fit for this franchise under Zim and Rick.
    Also itís not worth giving up a 1st rounder. This draft as too many great talents that Iím slobbering over. Of course three of them are from Iowa.

We need to keep our draft picks for a QB lol. Either this next draft or the year after. Of course the rest of the season will dictate that.

Zim could handle Jalen FWIW...he's good friends with Deion so he can handle anyone.

Since somebody's gonna ask, I may as well get it over with....

Taco Charlton?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Since somebody's gonna ask, I may as well get it over with....

Taco Charlton?
    If the they can get him on a cheap deal sure. Why not see if Zim can make him a stud to replace Griffen in the next year or two

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    If the they can get him on a cheap deal sure. Why not see if Zim can make him a stud to replace Griffen in the next year or two
    He should come pretty cheap, but it's also quite likely someone with better waiver priority takes a chance on him....I'd be surprised if a team like the Cardinals doesn't take a look, not much to lose

But typical of the Cowboys, they're a day late releasing him because EVERYbody knows about Taco Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He should come pretty cheap, but it's also quite likely someone with better waiver priority takes a chance on him....I'd be surprised if a team like the Cardinals doesn't take a look, not much to lose

But typical of the Cowboys, they're a day late releasing him because EVERYbody knows about Taco Tuesday!
    Ya they did us all a disservice by not releasing him on Taco Tuesday lol.

What's the deal with him anyways? Character, just not playing well? Didn't realize he was a 1st Round pick so it seems the talent is there perhaps.

2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

one would assume if we're serious about Ramsey, one of Rhodes or Waynes would have to be included in the deal......and ''Exzavier" is from Florida....but has a contract the Jags may not like while Waynes does not

Taco, I don't know....late 1st rd pick, not early, but from what I've seen the Cowboys just never found a role for him

Damn Ramsey would be awesome but I just don't like what we have to lose to get him. Besides Waynes and a first round pick we would have to pay him big time. Then once we pay him it likely means we will lose several of these guys. Reiff, Linval, EG would have to be either restructured or cut. Mac, Kearse and ANT...2 of these guys we would not be able to afford. Not sure it's worth it?

Ramsey strikes me as a me first kinda guy....he may be good on the field, but I don't know about the locker room...and yeah, signing him would mean losing some guys

...I'd rather X just pulled his head out and Waynes didn't flatten out in his progress