Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2107
    Minnesota has announced that they have made Treadwell available for trade. I figured they already had him available for trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Minnesota has announced that they have made Treadwell available for trade. I figured they already had him available for trade.
    Ya I don't expect anyone to give anything. Maybe the Giants but it would be a very late pick. Treads days appear to be numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya I don't expect anyone to give anything. Maybe the Giants but it would be a very late pick. Treads days appear to be numbered.
    Youíre mostly likely right, but I guess you never know.

From the last day of TC:

Daniel House:

In Dan Bailey's second session, he went 1-for-3, with a make from 37 (left hash) yards out. His misses were from 44 (right hash), 48 (right hash). He's now 3-for-6 today. Beebe was holding for both periods.
    ALSO:

Eric Thompson:

Dan Bailey has now missed 18 "live" kicks in Vikings Camp. I believe 16 of those have been from the right hash mark.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePainful View Post
    Well, I read somewhere (probably general site rules) that a member is to have 25 posts before they can create a thread. That makes sense to prevent spam, but then when I got to 25, it seems as if I still can't. Unless I'm missing it somewhere, but I doubt it.

The heck?

Is that why you guys don't have many threads here? I guess it's mostly OGs here, so you guys can all create threads, but I imagine it's a tad discouraging for newbies to not be able to create discussion.
    I thought it was 100 posts before you can make a new thread.

Remember the good ol days when I thought we should get Daniel Carlson because he would be great? Then we got him but he sucked cause Wile sucks as a holder? Then he was cut and proved with the Raiders that he was good?

Remember the good ol days when I thought we should get Daniel Carlson because he would be great? Then we got him but he sucked cause Wile sucks as a holder? Then he was cut and proved with the Raiders that he was good?
    I member
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I remember it like it was just last year

But, if we'd kept Carlson, we wouldn't have the big legged Norwegian we have now
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

My point is that Wile sucks as holding and needs to go.

Yup

Linval is back to practicing!!

Dontrell Inman anyone? 🖐

Not to side track but if anyone is interested in doing Fantasy Football head over to the FF thread and raise your hand. I think we are a few people short so we'd like to get to at least 8 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Not to side track but if anyone is interested in doing Fantasy Football head over to the FF thread and raise your hand. I think we are a few people short so we'd like to get to at least 8 teams.
    My problem is always....I run a fantasy sports site, plus I'm the commish on an nfl.com fantasy league...and too often in the past I end up in leagues I'm just not active enough in. I prefer not to see byes in someone's starting lineup, so I don't like to be the guy that does it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Oh look, we are missing field goals while Wile holds. Who would have thought