Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 134 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2107
  1. #1996
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,226
    Minnesota has announced that they have made Treadwell available for trade. I figured they already had him available for trade.

  2. #1997
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Minnesota has announced that they have made Treadwell available for trade. I figured they already had him available for trade.
    Ya I don't expect anyone to give anything. Maybe the Giants but it would be a very late pick. Treads days appear to be numbered.

  3. #1998
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya I don't expect anyone to give anything. Maybe the Giants but it would be a very late pick. Treads days appear to be numbered.
    Youíre mostly likely right, but I guess you never know.

  4. #1999
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    43
    From the last day of TC:

    Daniel House:

    In Dan Bailey's second session, he went 1-for-3, with a make from 37 (left hash) yards out. His misses were from 44 (right hash), 48 (right hash). He's now 3-for-6 today. Beebe was holding for both periods.
    ALSO:

    Eric Thompson:

    Dan Bailey has now missed 18 "live" kicks in Vikings Camp. I believe 16 of those have been from the right hash mark.

  5. #2000
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31,382
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePainful View Post
    Well, I read somewhere (probably general site rules) that a member is to have 25 posts before they can create a thread. That makes sense to prevent spam, but then when I got to 25, it seems as if I still can't. Unless I'm missing it somewhere, but I doubt it.

    The heck?

    Is that why you guys don't have many threads here? I guess it's mostly OGs here, so you guys can all create threads, but I imagine it's a tad discouraging for newbies to not be able to create discussion.
    I thought it was 100 posts before you can make a new thread.

  6. #2001
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,226
    Remember the good ol days when I thought we should get Daniel Carlson because he would be great? Then we got him but he sucked cause Wile sucks as a holder? Then he was cut and proved with the Raiders that he was good?

  7. #2002
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Remember the good ol days when I thought we should get Daniel Carlson because he would be great? Then we got him but he sucked cause Wile sucks as a holder? Then he was cut and proved with the Raiders that he was good?
    I member
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  8. #2003
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,409
    I remember it like it was just last year

    But, if we'd kept Carlson, we wouldn't have the big legged Norwegian we have now
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #2004
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,226
    My point is that Wile sucks as holding and needs to go.

  10. #2005
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Remember the good ol days when I thought we should get Daniel Carlson because he would be great? Then we got him but he sucked cause Wile sucks as a holder? Then he was cut and proved with the Raiders that he was good?
    Yup

  11. #2006
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,226
    Linval is back to practicing!!

  12. #2007
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,226
    Dontrell Inman anyone? 🖐

  13. #2008
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,842
    Not to side track but if anyone is interested in doing Fantasy Football head over to the FF thread and raise your hand. I think we are a few people short so we'd like to get to at least 8 teams.

  14. #2009
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,409
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Not to side track but if anyone is interested in doing Fantasy Football head over to the FF thread and raise your hand. I think we are a few people short so we'd like to get to at least 8 teams.
    My problem is always....I run a fantasy sports site, plus I'm the commish on an nfl.com fantasy league...and too often in the past I end up in leagues I'm just not active enough in. I prefer not to see byes in someone's starting lineup, so I don't like to be the guy that does it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #2010
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,226
    Oh look, we are missing field goals while Wile holds. Who would have thought

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •