A few things before I head to work....
    *Dalvin is hungry
    *Boone is without discussion RB3 over Abdullah
    *Hercules is going to live up to his first name
    *Wile needs to go
    *Sloter deserves QB2
    *Backup corners need to step up
    *Beebe is overrated

Our new kicker missed twice. Yay. They need to just call Matt Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    *Dalvin is hungry
    *Wile needs to go
    *Sloter deserves QB2
    *Beebe is overrated
    And a few things while you are at work

I will throw a party at your house
    I will have 3 women in your bed joining me
    We will eat up your leftovers
    We will eat up the snacks as well including that cheesecake you left in the fridge
    I will wake up with the girls and make them breakfast

And last but not least the girls will stay in your bed until you come home. I will be gone though. 😀

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Our new kicker missed twice. Yay. They need to just call Matt Bryant.
    It's Wile man. He is a horrible holder. He has to go now

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Are you sure? Seems to me we're just cursed in the kicking department lol

Falcons signed Blair Walsh. Watch him nail a 60 harder as time expires to beat us week 1 lol

We should throw a bunch of **** Indi's way for TY Hilton now since Luck quit. Colts should be in full rebuild mode.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 08-25-2019 at 02:07 PM.

*Dalvin is hungry
    *Wile needs to go
    *Sloter deserves QB2
    *Beebe is overrated
    While Bebe is a nice story, he's not very good IMO. He consistently runs the wrong routes on option routes and has had some drops. Almost seems like he is more concerned with running his routes than looking back and being ready for the football. Just a recipe for interceptions. I really want to see Bisi Johnson run more with the 1s or see them go out for another WR. I read Kenny Stills wants out of Miami and going for 28 mentioned TY hilton.

Idk how they could afford TY but that would make this group of Wrs maybe the greatest in NFL history. Diggs Hilton Thielen would be unbelievable.

Also, I didn't watch this game live but read twitter and it sounded like Kirk was abysmal. I just finished watching the game on DVR and he really wasn't that bad. He did miss Diggs on the deep ball on the 2nd throw of the game . One could argue Diggs continued across the field instead of going straight after he burned his man but lets call it a miss. Diggs had a "drop" on a slant where Bradbury got knocked back 8 yards into kirk on the snap. Bebe ran an incorrect route twice and had a drop on a 3rd pass. The screen pass was poor but idk why stefanski is obsessed with throwing screens to CJ Ham. No one falls for it ever.
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; 08-25-2019 at 04:20 PM.

*Dalvin is hungry
    *Wile needs to go
    *Sloter deserves QB2
    *Beebe is overrated
    I agree with everything you stated here!

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Wile actually had a decent day.

Also, did you guys see Vedvik's form ... or lack thereof? He DOES NOT look comfortable kicking FGs, AT ALL. I wouldn't blame that on the holder at this point, not after finally seeing him kick. He looks like he's randomly walking up to play kickball. It's ... odd.

Based off of what we've seen I feel like Bisi or Tread should be our #3 WR option. Though Tread is still a zero presence on the field it seems. I don't like what I've seen from Beebe the last 2 games with simply not understanding man vs zone coverage. This just tells me we got to be running double tight more times than not.

My one big concern is that it does not appear that Elflein has gotten an ounce better at all. He's looked the same so it makes me feel like he just does not have it. Brett Jones, Samia and Dozier have all out played him. I know it won't happen and probably shouldn't but should we be surprised if he gets cut?

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Based off of what we've seen I feel like Bisi or Tread should be our #3 WR option. Though Tread is still a zero presence on the field it seems. I don't like what I've seen from Beebe the last 2 games with simply not understanding man vs zone coverage. This just tells me we got to be running double tight more times than not.

My one big concern is that it does not appear that Elflein has gotten an ounce better at all. He's looked the same so it makes me feel like he just does not have it. Brett Jones, Samia and Dozier have all out played him. I know it won't happen and probably shouldn't but should we be surprised if he gets cut?
    I agree with Elflein, it is super dissappoiting and I think he will get atleast 2 regular season games to shape up but idk. He looked terrible against Seattle but a little better vs cardinals where I thought Bradbury actually had a poor game. GB got pancaked a few times so I guess we just need to see them gel still in a whole game.

Also agree on Bisi and Tread. Its one thing for Beebe to have some struggles but you just can't make those type of mistakes that yield a 75% chance at turnovers.

It's preseason boys, don't look too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I agree with Elflein, it is super dissappoiting and I think he will get atleast 2 regular season games to shape up but idk. He looked terrible against Seattle but a little better vs cardinals where I thought Bradbury actually had a poor game. GB got pancaked a few times so I guess we just need to see them gel still in a whole game.

Also agree on Bisi and Tread. Its one thing for Beebe to have some struggles but you just can't make those type of mistakes that yield a 75% chance at turnovers.
    I think there’s a strong chance that Elflein will either start the season on the bench or will quickly find himself there within the first couple of games. We have better lineman than him already on this roster.

As for our 3rd wideout, I think he’s on somebody else’s roster right now. We’ll most likely pick somebody up after final cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    I think there’s a strong chance that Elflein will either start the season on the bench or will quickly find himself there within the first couple of games. We have better lineman than him already on this roster.

As for our 3rd wideout, I think he’s on somebody else’s roster right now. We’ll most likely pick somebody up after final cuts.
    Agree

And

Agree