Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194
Results 2,896 to 2,898 of 2898
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    This hurts more than the vikings record. I wanted diggs to be miserable, he was such a dbag while he was here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not too surprised. I think we all knew Diggs was a top 3 route runner in the NFL. Living within an hour of Bills stadium in Rochester, NY I have been mobbed with Diggs questions since the trade. I told them all you will absolutely love him and I am only happy he's in Buffalo since it's the "home town team" here in Rochester and in the AFC. I musta said 100 times as long as Allen can hit him he will get open and to my surprise Allen has been 10X more accurate than last year. And Diggs is more than advertised.

Losing Diggs sucks but I think we have the weapons to make up for it. What I find the most concerning of anything is the lack of imagination on offense. We have Thielen, Jefferson, Rudolph, Smith Jr, Cook. That is more weapons than most teams as far as talent. Losing Diggs hurts but there is no excuse for use not utilizing our other weapons to make up for it.

I don't really understand what the deal is with Cousins being so locked into Thielen. He barley played last year and he still spread it around quite a bit. Hopefully they can fix it but I have a feeling that only comes with Kubiak designing more plays for other people and sadly I don't think that is in his wheel house.

I am hopeful they can steer the ship around but it's going to take 2 old guys to "Get with the Times"....... Pete Carol may be the only one in the NFL I can think of willing to make that move.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Sad but so god damn true lol

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    This hurts more than the vikings record. I wanted diggs to be miserable, he was such a dbag while he was here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How exactly was Diggs a dbag? Why would you want him to be miserable?
    He never actually did or said anything bad...he simply wasn't a big fan of Cousins and...who is?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment