Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1550
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Follow another guy on Twitter and he brought up a good point about JDF. He mentioned that in 2015 Falcon fans were all over Kyle Shanahan and wanted him gone. The next year in the offense they went on to break all sorts of records. Just wanted to put some perspective in our pains right now with the offense.
    Stop dude, you're saying things that make sense.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude had 8 yards on 8 carries outside the one run.........and 45 yds/game the previous 4
    Dalvin is not our problem. Flip only called 13 running plays the entire game....kinda hard to have a running game when you don't, you know, run.
    That was tongue in cheek, if we can figure out how to use cook or use him at all, he will be a game changer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Follow another guy on Twitter and he brought up a good point about JDF. He mentioned that in 2015 Falcon fans were all over Kyle Shanahan and wanted him gone. The next year in the offense they went on to break all sorts of records. Just wanted to put some perspective in our pains right now with the offense.
    JDF is a bigger problem than Zimmer, I wouldn't be surprised if we fire him before the season ends.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Vikings work out QB Bo Levi Mitchell from the Calgary Stampede. This is odd and interesting. I highly doubt they sign him, but itís still interesting.

when your OL keeps struggling, by all means, let's look at bringing in more quarterbacks
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Ya that move makes no sense given they like Sloter a lot. Whatever it's not like this dude is going to be anything for us or in the NFL.

Ya that move makes no sense given they like Sloter a lot. Whatever it's not like this dude is going to be anything for us or in the NFL.
    unless he's a Taysom Hill type we can use in multiple ways?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    unless he's a Taysom Hill type we can use in multiple ways?
    I've read on Twitter that that's who he is being compared to. Regardless, even as a 3rd stringer, it still makes zero sense.

A name to keep an eye on for the Vikes in the upcoming draft. TJ Hockenson (RS Sophomore) won the Mackey aware for the best TE for the Hawks (first time a sophomore has ever won the award). He'll weigh his draft options after the bowl game but I think there is a good shot he'll declare. He has nothing left to prove at Iowa and early draft projections are late first early second. There is a good chance IA's other TE Noah Fant will go sooner because he is a nightmare matchup (just don't tell IA that, SMH). TJ could be there when we pick and would be ****ing fantastic. He is 6'5" 250lbs with great hands and can block equally as well. Love Rudy but he will have no dead money going into next year. I would like to draft him and restructure Rudy.

I should also note that 2 years ago I thought we had a shot to grab 3 IA guys that fitted needs at the time. Johnson who we ended up getting but also Desmond King and George Kittle. Both of whom are excelling.

A name to keep an eye on for the Vikes in the upcoming draft. TJ Hockenson (RS Sophomore) won the Mackey aware for the best TE for the Hawks (first time a sophomore has ever won the award). He'll weigh his draft options after the bowl game but I think there is a good shot he'll declare. He has nothing left to prove at Iowa and early draft projections are late first early second. There is a good chance IA's other TE Noah Fant will go sooner because he is a nightmare matchup (just don't tell IA that, SMH). TJ could be there when we pick and would be ****ing fantastic. He is 6'5" 250lbs with great hands and can block equally as well. Love Rudy but he will have no dead money going into next year. I would like to draft him and restructure Rudy.
    I did not know Iowa had 2 stud tight ends. I really want Fant because, like you said, he's a match up nightmare. Sounds like this upcoming draft is pretty strong at tight end. I like Rudy, I think he's underrated, but it might be tough to keep paying him. He would have no cap hit if we move on from him.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

I don't want him to declare for obvious reasons... unless he is guaranteed to be a Viking.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I did not know Iowa had 2 stud tight ends. I really want Fant because, like you said, he's a match up nightmare. Sounds like this upcoming draft is pretty strong at tight end. I like Rudy, I think he's underrated, but it might be tough to keep paying him. He would have no cap hit if we move on from him.
    nothing wrong with having 2 stud TEs in the pros, either......instead of one that's primarily a blocker

I love Fants athletic abilities but he is a big time diva and I fear he could be a bust if not put in the right situation. My best friend is married to the cousin of TJ so they are at every single game. He told me that Fant demands things and does not coach up well. He threatened to leave IA on many occasions.

There was some complaining about his playing time this year and many of us assume it's because we have TJ who is all around better TE but I also wonder if it was a **** you to Fant as well because they knew he would be gone after this season.

TJ, Rudy and Morgan...oh help me baby jesus.

...then there's Tyler Conklin...