Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1515
    Was he hurt? I feel like I missed something here. Itís kind of out of no where. If Roc isnít injured, I hope we get him on the PS

He's had a hammy injury, but yes apparently they're hoping he clears waivers and they can put him on the practice squad
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Okay I know itís only November and they are only mock drafts, but I do not understand why so many mock drafts are mocking DL in the first round for the Vikings. I mean, Iím sure Sheldon will get paid by the team before Barr

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Okay I know itís only November and they are only mock drafts, but I do not understand why so many mock drafts are mocking DL in the first round for the Vikings. I mean, Iím sure Sheldon will get paid by the team before Barr
    Honestly every year I look at Mocks and every year I wonder if those guys EVER watch the Vikings. Last year the Mocks all had Wr's to Minny saying Diggs got paid and they need help...... No point in looking at those mocks lol. I'm sure if they didn't choose Dline it would have been Safety or Quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Honestly every year I look at Mocks and every year I wonder if those guys EVER watch the Vikings. Last year the Mocks all had Wr's to Minny saying Diggs got paid and they need help...... No point in looking at those mocks lol. I'm sure if they didn't choose Dline it would have been Safety or Quarterback.
    I look at them everyday just because. Maybe thatís where ďmockĒ came from

Yeah Iíve seen a few like that as well. Although I did see one that had the Vikings taking an athletic Stanford TE. Shaw breeds NFL tight ends so I would gladly take his next one. Iím a Rudolph fan but I think his days may be limited here. If we need money we can get out of his contract easily.

Iím still holding out hope next year will be the year Rick gets an o-lineman. Although we may not need one early if OíNeill continues to play this well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Way too early for me. But I always like to talk about it and why not on a bye week lol. So obviously OL is still a need and there seems to be some good prospects. Then you have to look at guys who could be cap casualties. Guys like Remmers, Rudolph, Dejo. Now I know more than likely Rudy for sure would likely restructure. Then there is EG who could be let go so we could sign perhaps a Richardson or Barr. I expect us to find a way to sign Waynes long term as well after the year he has had so far.

So needs could look something like OL, TE, DL and LB. O'Neill has by far surprised us at how fast he has developed and looks to at the very least a very good RT. I don't think it's by chance that we spent an early round pick on OL and they have essentially been one of our better OL.

I tell you what...the Latavious signing has turned out to be a really good one. He's not flashy but he has done a good job for us. Treadwell has been up and down but more ups lately and he's on pace for 50 and 500 which is very solid for our #3.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Yeah Iíve seen a few like that as well. Although I did see one that had the Vikings taking an athletic Stanford TE. Shaw breeds NFL tight ends so I would gladly take his next one. Iím a Rudolph fan but I think his days may be limited here. If we need money we can get out of his contract easily.

Iím still holding out hope next year will be the year Rick gets an o-lineman. Although we may not need one early if OíNeill continues to play this well.

oh, we still need one early.......and we could do worse than Kaden Smith for a TE
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Noah Fant!

Noah Fant!
    Heís a stud. I would love to have him on this team next year. I watched him destroy Ohio State last year

2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Noah Fant!
    Yep he would be awesome. Now just don't expect him to be a great blocked lol. But that's what we have Morgan for.

His draft range has been crazy. It's from, him being top 10 to second round.

Would love to get Jonah Williams OT from Alabama to put on our line, would just need a good guard and then we would be set. Our First and Second round picks NEED to be either a T, G or DT.
    Last edited by nessythegreat; 11-10-2018 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Would love to get Jonah Williams OT from Alabama to put on our line, would just need a good guard and then we would be set. Our First and Second round picks NEED to be either a T, G or DT.
    I like that other guy from Alabama. There is a lot of great talent on the offensive line in this draft.

News from last week, but Roc Thomas got back on the practice squad.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101