• Panthers

3 75.00%
  • Broncos

1 25.00%

SUPER BOWL 50: Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos

Click For Team Stats

I'm taking the Panthers

awesome

congrats panther fans! You most certainly earned your spot in the superbowl. not the team i wanted denver to face, but ill take it! defensive battle coming for sure. enjoy guys!

How i felt watching the Chiefs at Broncos......

Good luck Panther fans
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Hey Panther fans,

Just wanted to stop by and say good luck and will be rooting for the Panthers on Sunday. I was born in Michigan but have lived in the Carolina's for the past 28 years and consider South Carolina home more than I do Michigan since I lived in South Carolina longer. I have rooted for the Panthers since their inception and still root for the Lions as well. #KEEPPOUNDING
    Last edited by vader817; 09-13-2016 at 04:27 PM.

AAL: MATTHEW STAFFORD
    COMP: 371 ATT: 565 YDS: 4,446 COMP %: 65.7 TD: 29 INT: 10 FUMBLES: 11 QBR: 61.8
    RUSH ATT: 29 YDS: 98 TD: 0
    COMEBACK WINS: 2

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 30-38-12 Points: 72
    Detroit Lions#INBOBQUINNWETRUST!
    Detroit Tigers 13-18
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Overall: 26-11 ACC: 11-7 Good Season Boys!
    Florida State Seminoles #timeforthetaggartera

You were beaten by a better team tonight especially on defense. On the biggest stage of his career Cam Newton, came up very small tonight and hopefully he will gain some humility.

That said, if I was starting a team today , he would be my first pick on offense just slightly ahead of Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson.

While the loss stings, I am sure in your heart of hearts that you really could not believe that you were a legitimate 15-1 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    You were beaten by a better team tonight especially on defense. On the biggest stage of his career Cam Newton, came up very small tonight and hopefully he will gain some humility.

That said, if I was starting a team today , he would be my first pick on offense just slightly ahead of Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson.

While the loss stings, I am sure in your heart of hearts that you really could not believe that you were a legitimate 15-1 team.
    lol, everyone can have their opinion, but how can you not be a legitimate 15-1 team? It's what the record is, there's no disputing it. They were 7 points shy of being only the 2nd ever 16-0 team. We played the best of the NFC (#2, 4, 5, and 6 seeds), we played both pre-season favorites at full strength (DAL with Romo, Dez, Lee, and Hardy; IND with Luck), we played the Texans, who aren't anything special but were a top 5 defense. We didn't just waltz to the Super Bowl, we dominated the best of our conference and beat everyone else we needed to to get there.

Cam didn't play up to his MVP standards, the OL was awful, the gameplan was awful, only the defense showed up, we honestly deserved to lose. But I don't for a second believe the better team won. They may have been better that day, but I fully believe we'd beat the Broncos 7 out of 10 times. Their offense scored 6 points on their own, and our defense dominated them as much as theirs dominated our offense. The difference was we got turnovers at mid-field whereas they got turnovers that gave them a TD and one that gave them the ball at our 15 or so. If those two happenings are reversed, we'd easily have won since their offense couldn't hardly pick up a 1st down most of the game.

It sucks, it's extremely painful to see it unfold, but it's worse with me knowing we were the better team.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    lol, everyone can have their opinion, but how can you not be a legitimate 15-1 team? It's what the record is, there's no disputing it. They were 7 points shy of being only the 2nd ever 16-0 team. We played the best of the NFC (#2, 4, 5, and 6 seeds), we played both pre-season favorites at full strength (DAL with Romo, Dez, Lee, and Hardy; IND with Luck), we played the Texans, who aren't anything special but were a top 5 defense. We didn't just waltz to the Super Bowl, we dominated the best of our conference and beat everyone else we needed to to get there.

Cam didn't play up to his MVP standards, the OL was awful, the gameplan was awful, only the defense showed up, we honestly deserved to lose. But I don't for a second believe the better team won. They may have been better that day, but I fully believe we'd beat the Broncos 7 out of 10 times. Their offense scored 6 points on their own, and our defense dominated them as much as theirs dominated our offense. The difference was we got turnovers at mid-field whereas they got turnovers that gave them a TD and one that gave them the ball at our 15 or so. If those two happenings are reversed, we'd easily have won since their offense couldn't hardly pick up a 1st down most of the game.

It sucks, it's extremely painful to see it unfold, but it's worse with me knowing we were the better team.
    You obviously weren't though. The better team would have won, and they did. Our offense gave you every opportunity but that high powered offense couldn't do a thing. The better team won Sunday. And they would have 7 out of 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You obviously weren't though. The better team would have won, and they did. Our offense gave you every opportunity but that high powered offense couldn't do a thing. The better team won Sunday. And they would have 7 out of 10 times.
    I don't post my homer thoughts in the main forum, but you're in the Carolina forum. GTFO with that bs. Anyone who's watched Carolina all year knows their offense didn't show up. The Broncos defense absolutely is great and kicked ***, but that doesnt account for things like Cam missing wide open guys that he's hit all year, guys like Cotchery dropping crucial passes, Stewart getting hurt, and Tolbert who never fumbles putting two on the ground. All year Carolina took care of the ball, and their defense was #1 in takeaways, they just didn't show up. Again, props to the Broncos defense, but Carolina protected the ball well against 3 other top 5 defenses this year.

Your offense gave us every chance, but you also are acting like your offense didn't give every team that chance. There's nothing to make me believe that if we played 10 games your offense would ever do any better than it did (at least not by much) while our offense clearly had one of their worst games of the year. If Von's strip sack happens at mid-field while Ealy's strip sack goes for a TD the game is pretty much a flip.

Shoulda/woulda/coulda, enjoy your SB win.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post

Well, looks like you need to take the next 7 out of 8.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!