Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post
    I still haven't had that change for me yet so I suppose I'm lucky. I have xfinity also.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-pr...or-xfinity-x1/

Maybe try this...I did this and it lets me use this to skip commercials On Demand.
    Huh I'll have to look into that. I have the x1, but the newer remote.

Edit: dude that totally worked! What an awesome discovery!
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 02-07-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Flash s.2/ep.12 "Fast Lane" - 6.7/10
    Obvious filler episode. The ending however gave us a good amount of intruige for next weeks episode "welcome to Earth-2".

Arrow s.4/ep.12 - "Unchained" 9/10
    This was the opposite of a filler episode. This was arguably the best episode of the season thus' far and was a delightful breath of fresh air. As much as I love Arrow I have found myself criticizing the direction of story and its characters (mostly just Oliver/Felicity) at times during this season which I have never done before however this ep reminded what makes this show special and why I became a devoted fan. Awesome to see so many beloved characters return all in the same week. Amazing! Keep it up Arrow.

DC Legends of Tomorrow - s.1/ep.3 "Blood Ties" - 7.4/10
    Giving 'DC Legends' the benefit of the doubt considering how much I enjoy both Flash and Arrow. It will take time to buy into these characters as well as the plot. So far it has been decent though nothing spectacular. I, personally, really like Sarah Lance. Loved her on Arrow. She's my fav. Character so far. Along with Captain Cold and Heat Wave played by Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell who each starred in the hit drama Prison Break.
    I think this past episode was solid and displayed a good amount of potential. Characters need to blend, build chemistry, conflict, etc. And the quality should improve .

Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Huh I'll have to look into that. I have the x1, but the newer remote.

Edit: dude that totally worked! What an awesome discovery!
    Awesome. Glad to hear it worked. DISH had that feature long, long ago and when I moved to Comcast I was furious that they didn't have the option so had to look it up on google and luckily someone figured it out. It's changed my life only having to hit the button four or so times to skip commercials entirely.

Awesome. Glad to hear it worked. DISH had that feature long, long ago and when I moved to Comcast I was furious that they didn't have the option so had to look it up on google and luckily someone figured it out. It's changed my life only having to hit the button four or so times to skip commercials entirely.
    Yeah I always just hit the fast forward button, and it doesn't work. This is a life changer lol. I appreciate the advice!

Anybody watch the IFC show, Maron? I got a buddy who just got casted for it. It has high scores but I've never watched it.

Ian. Guest
    I watched a season of it. It's decent. I was kind of bored though.

Shameless s.5/ep.10 "Carl's First Sentencing" - 8.6/10
    Truly amazing show with an excellent cast. I'm nearing the end of the 5th season and I feel the show is just as good now as it was in its first season. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Smallville s.3/ep.14 "Obsession" - 7.8/10

Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CardinalRed24 View Post
    Shameless s.5/ep.10 "Carl's First Sentencing" - 8.6/10
    Truly amazing show with an excellent cast. I'm nearing the end of the 5th season and I feel the show is just as good now as it was in its first season. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Smallville s.3/ep.14 "Obsession" - 7.8/10
    That was the pinnacle for Shameless. It's all downhill from there.

Then again, if you've loved the first four seasons you may be ok.

I watched a season of it. It's decent. I was kind of bored though.
    Word. I'm excited for him all the same.

https://youtu.be/L4VYe2cLvlU

Might as well give him a plug lol

That was the pinnacle for Shameless. It's all downhill from there.

Then again, if you've loved the first four seasons you may be ok.
    Is the 6th season not going so good?
    I recently started watching Shameless about a month ago and have tried to catch pace with its current 6th season. So far its has been well worth watching.

This season has been weak so far. The first couple of seasons were pure TV gold. The Quality dropped over the years but its still better than 95% of everything else on tv

Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Word. I'm excited for him all the same.

https://youtu.be/L4VYe2cLvlU

Might as well give him a plug lol
    That is pretty cool though. Has he done any other work in movies or tv?

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalRed24 View Post
    Is the 6th season not going so good?
    I recently started watching Shameless about a month ago and have tried to catch pace with its current 6th season. So far its has been well worth watching.
    Sorry I was thinking of season 4. That season was far and away the best, IMO. But I prefer the serious side of the show to the comedic side. I stopped watching after S5. If you've liked it all the way, I'm sure you won't be disappointed though.

Ian. Guest

Rate the Last TV Show You've Watched

Double post

That is pretty cool though. Has he done any other work in movies or tv?

Sorry I was thinking of season 4. That season was far and away the best, IMO. But I prefer the serious side of the show to the comedic side. I stopped watching after S5. If you've liked it all the way, I'm sure you won't be disappointed though.
    I think he had a small part on a Tosh sketch

Finally getting around to watching Daredevil and this **** is just flat out awesome. Never a dull moment and so well written.

Grand slam.

Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast