Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    You, Me, and the Apocalypse - 43/43

It is emotionally stirring, with gripping side stories that also coalesce into a stellar main plot. It's right up there with The Office and Parks and Recreation.
    BEN!!!

Yes, father...

Started watching season 1 of the 100. Not to shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by ehmiu View Post
    You, Me, and the Apocalypse - 43/43

It is emotionally stirring, with gripping side stories that also coalesce into a stellar main plot. It's right up there with The Office and Parks and Recreation.

Is that you in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Supernatural 9/10

Been one of my favorite shows for awhile and I only saw it from like season 6 on

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Great. Stupid ****ing NFL playoffs ****ed my new X-Files recording on the DVR.
    ****ed me too. Worst part was Joe Buck still talking 15 minutes after the game ended.

I have on demand, but obviously couldn't fast forward through the commercials.

Watched a couple episodes of This American life on amazon prime. enjoyable 8/10
    Last edited by ewing; 02-02-2016 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Finished first season of Luther. I'd give it around a 7.5/10 so far. Last two episodes really turned it up a notch. Not the most realistic/believable but def entertaining.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

What I've seen in the last 48 hrs:

Better Call Saul s.1/ep1 "Uno" - 7.9/10
    Better Call Saul s.1/ep2 "Mijo" - 8.3/10

Shameless s.5/ep3 "The Two Lisa's" 8.1/10
    +Great moment for Sheila
    +Ian finally starting to act more like himself showing great concern for Mandy and her wellbeing.
    +Debbie's character growth
    -lately it feels like Fiona is with a new guy like every other episode, chill. She should be focusing on her family and career.
    -Vee also needs to sit down. Stop fliiping out on Kev over everything. The babies come first, not you. Get that through your thick head Vee.

Smallville s.2/ep22 "The Calling" - 7.8/10
    Smallville s.2/ep23 "Exodus" - 8.7/10
    Great season finale. This show really starts to take off by the middle of the 2nd season and its only getting better.

The 100 s.3/ep2 "Wanheda: Part 2" -
    Off to a good start in season 3. I know some fans were worried about the direction the show runners would take the show in season 3 but I think all questions have been answered. This could end up being the best season yet. I think this shows just starting to hit its stride, its phenominal it just doesn't get as much attention or edorsment it deserves being on the CW. So many people have NO IDEA what they're missing. This is a hidden gem.

X-Files S10E3 now that was amazing! What a fantastic episode, maybe one of their best ever. Totally makes this 6 episode season worth it.

I love how Mulder's ringtone is the show's theme. ****ing lizard man bit by a serial killer and that turns him into a man...wtf lol.

10/10

lizardmen

would recommend this episode.

He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold.
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold.

The people vs OJ "From the ashes of Tragedy" 8/10
    Good start. All star cast featuring Cuba Gooding Jr, John Travolta, Sarah Paulson and David Schwimer. I also love seeing anything with Jordana Brewster. She is beyond gorgeous.
    My man Evan Holder is also credited to be in 5 episodes at some point. Anyone who's a fan of Californication will love hearing this.

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalRed24 View Post
    The people vs OJ "From the ashes of Tragedy" 8/10
    Good start. All star cast featuring Cuba Gooding Jr, John Travolta, Sarah Paulson and David Schwimer. I also love seeing anything with Jordana Brewster. She is beyond gorgeous.
    My man Evan Holder is also credited to be in 5 episodes at some point. Anyone who's a fan of Californication will love hearing this.
    Yup. Solid start, solid cast. Just a murderer's row of talent in this show.

He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold.
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow - 6.5/10

It's been just okay so far, but I think it has the potential to be some solid TV

Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    ****ed me too. Worst part was Joe Buck still talking 15 minutes after the game ended.

I have on demand, but obviously couldn't fast forward through the commercials.
    You can't fast forward on demand? What tv service do you have?

Binge watched all of Master of None S1. 7/10. Funny at times but overall fairly average.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post
    You can't fast forward on demand? What tv service do you have?

Binge watched all of Master of None S1. 7/10. Funny at times but overall fairly average.
    I've got Xfinity. I used to be able to, but the ruined it so now you have to watch the commercials. If it's like a movie or show on hbo I can fast forward.

Ian. Guest

Rate the Last TV Show You've Watched

I still haven't had that change for me yet so I suppose I'm lucky. I have xfinity also.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-pr...or-xfinity-x1/

Maybe try this...I did this and it lets me use this to skip commercials On Demand.

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast