Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 146 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2193
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There are more than three seasons of BCS (in case you were not aware).
    yep, aware but not soon enough. I will hold off until it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    first few seasons were better when Rooster left and Dax came on it went down. I also wanted to see more of the younger blonde!!
    That younger blonde is a smoke-show. Rooster left cause he had sexual allegations against him. Still dax filled in pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

They got me thinking Glenn was dead.

I know he will die, or assume he will, but they got me on this one.

Your Honor - 5/10 the ending was so lame and some of the **** that happens is so unrealistic.

There was certainly some atrocious writing on Your Honor. Too bad since they had a solid premise and cast.

The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 8/10 Itís about a pretty bug case about a Canadian girl that disappeared there, but it goes beyond that and deals with socioeconomic issues around that area, deals with mental illness and deals with people who fall down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories and how that can hurt in non ent people who have nothing to do with anything.

The Night Stalker - 8/10 talked about it in the documentary thread, but he also gets mention in the Cecil hotel one. Funny he was not the only serial killer that orbited that hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 8/10 Itís about a pretty bug case about a Canadian girl that disappeared there, but it goes beyond that and deals with socioeconomic issues around that area, deals with mental illness and deals with people who fall down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories and how that can hurt in non ent people who have nothing to do with anything.

The Night Stalker - 8/10 talked about it in the documentary thread, but he also gets mention in the Cecil hotel one. Funny he was not the only serial killer that orbited that hotel.
    Honestly as sad as EL's case is, I felt a lot of sympathy for that Morbid dude, if what he was saying is true. Those web sleuths ruined that guy. Basically took away his passion and in turn his will to live. I got pretty sad when he was telling his story. He was hounded by a bunch of *******s based entirely off of their own hair-brained thoughts.

I hope he gets his life back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Honestly as sad as EL's case is, I felt a lot of sympathy for that Morbid dude, if what he was saying is true. Those web sleuths ruined that guy. Basically took away his passion and in turn his will to live. I got pretty sad when he was telling his story. He was hounded by a bunch of *******s based entirely off of their own hair-brained thoughts.

Yeah that is the worst part. Anyone falsely accused is doomed by public trial even after theyíre cleared. There will always be those people who cling to some guilt in the absolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post

Yeah I felt so bad for that dude, people who fall for these CT just start believing what they want to believe and **** the consequences.

Ted Lasso is ****ing awesome. Binged the entire season 1 this weekend. It is everything advertised and then some. I see why Jason Sudekis won the Golden Globe for comedy actor.

The Ted Bundy Tapes - 7/10 Talk about white privilege. This ****er was did not just escape once but twice but beyond that the fact that he was a well spoken white dude the judge tells him that he was wasted potential and thatís just a shame. This ****er who had killed about 30 people in the north west was allowed to walk around without being handcuffed like he was just one of the lawyers. Once he escapes a second time he goes and murders 5 women beats up a few more and one of the victims was a 12 year old and thatís what the judge says to him? Holy ****!!!

Rate the Last TV Show You've Watched

Nm.
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 03-29-2021 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Ted Lasso is ****ing awesome. Binged the entire season 1 this weekend. It is everything advertised and then some. I see why Jason Sudekis won the Golden Globe for comedy actor.
    I've watched it 3 times. It's what I needed in a dark year.

Ted Lasso 9/10 - amazing series. Loved the light hearted ness, humor, and emotional drama all wrapped into a 30 min episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

"Could You Survive" (formally "SOS: How To Survive") is always good, but it might have just been cancelled. It's hard to believe how much trouble these people get themselves in.

If they did a roast of "Could You Survive" host Creek Stewart (a long-haired survival expert), they could say that his expertise at tying complex knots comes in handy when he has women trapped in his cellar. They could also jab at him for expecting the viewer to practically build a 4-star hotel using only branches and leaves. Of course, a roast of Creek Stewart is only hypothetical, since he's too obscure.