Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 142 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2193
    Cobra Kai - S4 - 7.5/10. Season starts slow then we meet a few old faces. Itís still cheesy as **** and that final fight was hilarious. On the plus side we get to see a lot more of Amanda LaRusso and thatís a huge plus for me.

I'm about 4 episodes into Cobra Kai. Still a very fun watch.

Johnny is the best. LaRusso sucks. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Cobra Kai - S4 - 7.5/10. Season starts slow then we meet a few old faces. Itís still cheesy as **** and that final fight was hilarious. On the plus side we get to see a lot more of Amanda LaRusso and thatís a huge plus for me.
    Season 3 was good. There is a decent amount of cheesiness but I think they have done a great job with the nostalgia moments with returning characters throughout the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Season 3 was good. There is a decent amount of cheesiness but I think they have done a great job with the nostalgia moments with returning characters throughout the show.
    They do, just real cheesy and that final fight was the cheesiest, but I love it.

Queenís Gambit - 9/10 - Love chess even though am not very good at it. The story was excellent though quite predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm about 4 episodes into Cobra Kai. Still a very fun watch.

Johnny is the best. LaRusso sucks. The end.
    They both suck, tbh. But William Zapka is awesome.
    Screw sabermetics.

Just finished the CAOS (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina). I liked the series. 6/10.

I got a kick of seeing the Aunties of the MJH series appear on the Netflix series. Michelle Gomez is a treasure. The show got corny but was still very fun to watch. Did not really appreciate how the series ended but it's nowhere near the aggreviation I got from the HIMYM or even GoT endings. Really fun show even if I am in the minority.
    Screw sabermetics.

Cobra Kai season 3: 7.5/10

More of the same over the top cheese, a bunch of cameos, and another couple of fights to close out the season. It's really kind of a stupid show, but it's a lot of fun to watch, especially the Johnny & Daniel dynamic, plus Kreese makes for a great villain. Fun stuff. Looking forward to the next season.

Season 3: 6-6.5

[Spoiler]I pretty much hated most of the storyline this season, particularly the Miguel ********. I would have rather had him mentor from a hospital bed, than have a miraculous recovery after some egging from Johnny. If I were a paraplegic I'd feel insulted. I just feel like it was... belittling... I think thats the word I'm searching for. Look I get that he's an integral part of the show. But instead, elevate a different character to that leader role and have him mentor. This was ****ing lame. I expected it and I hated every minute. The Dee Snider concert... the sink or swim/feet to the flames pushing from Johnny... just ugh.

I also hate Tory's stinkface, Hawk's hawk and his face, Demetri always looks like he's been holding in a **** for hours.

The kids are brutal.

The climax was a lot of fun though. The choreo and the camerawork were impressive. Then the showdown with Kreese was pretty awesome.

I'm sure kids eat it up and I understand that the nostalgia is for me, but the rest really is not. It's a kid show and I have to accept that.

[/spoiler]

I am 3 episodes into season 3 of Cobra Kai. Like everyone said, it's cheesy, and I don't care. The OG Karate Kid is one of the most influential movies in my life, I love the first 2 movies, and the series is just awesome for me. That being said, it doesn't have the same effect the movies did when I was 8, but that is impossible, we are so influenced as children. I will say, when they show flashbacks to the movie, and I hear that Japanese flute music with the piano, I get chills. Everything taught in the OG Karate Kid is applicable in life, it's crazy. I fell in love with martial arts because of that movie, and it's been one of the constant loves of my life.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

That final fight had me laughing though because if you really think about it.

I finished season 3 of cobra kai last night. Definitely not as good as the first two seasons. I thought they should have done two episodes in Japan, one episode of Chozen wasn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I finished season 3 of cobra kai last night. Definitely not as good as the first two seasons. I thought they should have done two episodes in Japan, one episode of Chozen wasn't enough.
    i hope they bring Chozen back, it would definitely be fun seeing him trying to work with Johnny lol

Succession is brilliant.
    The Flight Attendant is equally as good.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

WandaVision first two episodes. Hope this gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.