Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2132
    Supernatural - 7/10 thatís for the series, ran about 7 seasons too long, but always enjoyed watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Supernatural - 7/10 thatís for the series, ran about 7 seasons too long, but always enjoyed watching it.
    8-10 from me.... think the episode before the finale should have actually been the finale but loved the final few minutes of tonights finale...

seasons 1-5 is 10/10 easily.... there are still some great seasons but also some stinkers like the british men of letters and Leviathans.

15 years and watched every episode... what a ride... and one thing is for sure... there isnt a better fanbase.

also there is this if walker fails and dean gets killed off the boys

"I've always thought that there's a possibility of five years down the road, getting the call and saying, 'Hey, let's do a little short order action for a streaming network and bring them back for six episodes,'" Ackles said. "I do feel like this isn't like the long goodbye right now. I feel like this is a 'let's hang this in the closet for now and we'll dust her off down the road a bit.'"
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-20-2020 at 03:49 AM.

Weird. I've never even heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Weird. I've never even heard of it.
    you sicken me

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    8-10 from me.... think the episode before the finale should have actually been the finale but loved the final few minutes of tonights finale...

seasons 1-5 is 10/10 easily.... there are still some great seasons but also some stinkers like the british men of letters and Leviathans.

15 years and watched every episode... what a ride... and one thing is for sure... there isnt a better fanbase.

also there is this if walker fails and dean gets killed off the boys

"I've always thought that there's a possibility of five years down the road, getting the call and saying, 'Hey, let's do a little short order action for a streaming network and bring them back for six episodes,'" Ackles said. "I do feel like this isn't like the long goodbye right now. I feel like this is a 'let's hang this in the closet for now and we'll dust her off down the road a bit.'"
    Is possible but I though the ending was right, donít need more.

Mr. Inbetween: 8.5/10

Really good Aussie crime drama. Slow burn at times, but it pays off, and I was surprised by how much I ended up liking it. Scott Ryan is a good writer and actor. It's interesting to see Dewey Crowe in a semi serious part too.

Finished Fargo Season 2 -7.8/10 first was better overall. 2nd got better towards the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Queens Gambit - almost too good to discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I was hooked. The story was great, the characters were all likeable and they were dynamic, it was intense and the chess was highly detailed and nuanced. Very well done series. I didn't want it to end.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Gonna finish that tonight. Sounds like it has a great final episode.

Is it a show about chess or what's the deal?

The shield S3 - 8.5/10 really liked that season.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Is it a show about chess or what's the deal?
    Yeah. But also a whole lot more. Orphaned girl befriends a custodian at the orphanage who reluctantly and after a little pushing by the girl teaches her chess (beyond the basics). She becomes obsessed and along the way her prodigious talent is nurtured by a few mentors (Benny is a really great character) with her sights set on taking on the seemingly invulnerable Russians. She is an iconoclast of sorts, unconventional in numerous ways, but she is fully determined to take her talent to the top no matter who she offends or hurts along the way.

Its not just something chess players will enjoy. Im not much of a player myself beyond the basics and casual play. But chess players have marveled at its accuracy during the action sequences. Its based on a bestselling novel from the 80s.

Thanks.

Rate the Last TV Show You've Watched

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Yeah. But also a whole lot more. Orphaned girl befriends a custodian at the orphanage who reluctantly and after a little pushing by the girl teaches her chess (beyond the basics). She becomes obsessed and along the way her prodigious talent is nurtured by a few mentors (Benny is a really great character) with her sights set on taking on the seemingly invulnerable Russians. She is an iconoclast of sorts, unconventional in numerous ways, but she is fully determined to take her talent to the top no matter who she offends or hurts along the way.

Its not just something chess players will enjoy. Im not much of a player myself beyond the basics and casual play. But chess players have marveled at its accuracy during the action sequences. Its based on a bestselling novel from the 80s.
    I loved chess in my teens. Stop playing it as an adult, really regret it.

But Iíll give it a watch for sure.