Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1627
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Decided to catch up on and finish Mr. Robot. The final season had probably 3-4 of the best episodes of the entire series. The 7th episode was one of the best things I've seen on TV in a while and the way the series ends is pretty great. It's really hard to stick the landing on a series finale, but I think Sam Esmail did it perfectly for this show. I didn't expect it to be as moving as it was or end the way it did.

Final season: 9/10

Series overall: 8/10
    Yup

Like I said one of the most creative shows I ever watch and you have to paid attention because if you did not you would easily get lost.

The ending was very emotional for sure and did not see it ending like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yup

Like I said one of the most creative shows I ever watch and you have to paid attention because if you did not you would easily get lost.

The ending was very emotional for sure and did not see it ending like that.
    I think it was far more enjoyable (for me, at least) as a binge watch. I could actually remember what the hell was going on. As a week to week thing it was a little harder to stay invested.

Anyway, I'll definitely check out whatever Esmail does next. I was surprised by how much I liked this series in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think it was far more enjoyable (for me, at least) as a binge watch. I could actually remember what the hell was going on. As a week to week thing it was a little harder to stay invested.

Anyway, I'll definitely check out whatever Esmail does next. I was surprised by how much I liked this series in the end.
    I had to rewatch season 3 to remember exactly where they were coming in to season 4 and I had forgotten a lot of what happened.

Iíll also keep an eye to what Esmail does next.

The Wire (complete series), 9.5/10

Just finished my first re-watch of this killer series. Enjoyed it even more this time. Don't know if I like it better than The Sopranos or Breaking Bad overall but I think it is definitely better suited to multiple viewings as the plot has a ton of moving parts and a ton of different characters.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Wife and i binged watched the entire first season of Virgin River on Netflix. Good romantic drama that will appease the woman and keep the guy engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The Wire (complete series), 9.5/10

Just finished my first re-watch of this killer series. Enjoyed it even more this time. Don't know if I like it better than The Sopranos or Breaking Bad overall but I think it is definitely better suited to multiple viewings as the plot has a ton of moving parts and a ton of different characters.
    Funny because Iím rewatching BB now. Well bits and pieces because my fiancť finally decided to give it a go so I picked up again with her about season 4. 9.5/10. Absolutely fantastic show. Will be watching El Camino right after (havenít yet).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

El Camino is kinda cool but don't get your hopes up. It's a very long, mediocre episode of Breaking Bad at best.

Rate the Last TV Show You've Watched

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    El Camino is kinda cool but don't get your hopes up. It's a very long, mediocre episode of Breaking Bad at best.
    Seems like itís probably unnecessary too. Still give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Mindhunter season 3 put on indefinite hold and the cast has been released from their contracts

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Mindhunter season 3 put on indefinite hold and the cast has been released from their contracts
    Sounds like Fincher is too busy. Hopefully it comes back in the next few years.

Curb was amazing. Really good first episode. I watched some of the show Avenue 5 before it and I just don't understand how that makes it to tv. Completely terrible.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Curb was amazing. Really good first episode. I watched some of the show Avenue 5 before it and I just don't understand how that makes it to tv. Completely terrible.
    Hell yeah. Looking forward to watching CYE.

Because they produced one of the best shows of the decade in Veep. HBO gave them Carte Blanche it seems.

Avenue 5 is created by the same guy that made Veep. I didn't mind it and there's some pretty funny people in it.

Curb was great though. Classic Larry David.

Bojack Horseman, S6: Part 2 - 8.8/10

As a series, I'd probably give it a solid 9/10...it's one of Netflix's best shows IMO. Very funny, can be emotional/sad, and the final few of episodes are quite good, especially the 2nd to last one. I'll miss this show.