Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 128 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 1981
    Undercover boss,
    Each episode portrays an individual in a senior management position in a large company who decides to go undercover as an entry-level employee to uncover the company's shortcomings
    8/10

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Breaking Bad is one of the best dramas of all time and pretty much gets better and better as it goes. Highly recommend.
    I'll probably get to it eventually. I was never against watching it, just never got around to it. Right now I am going thru several movies that I have saved on my firestick. I've probably watched about 500 movies since corona started.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I'll probably get to it eventually. I was never against watching it, just never got around to it. Right now I am going thru several movies that I have saved on my firestick. I've probably watched about 500 movies since corona started.
    Holy ****. I thought I watched a lot and I've probably "only" watched 25-50 since March. Also watched every single episode of IASIP.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Did you watch the whole thing? The first season was really dry but things picked up after that. I get it's a show that's probably not for everyone
    Yeah watched it all it just wasn't at all what I expected, wasn't a fan of the twist/plot. I was looking for more of a Red Dawn movie type of show.

Looking for a show to watch on netflix or prime? I saw Breaking Bad and that was a great show. I also finished Bloodline recently and liked the first couple seasons but thought the ending sucked. Was thinking of starting West Wing, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Holy ****. I thought I watched a lot and I've probably "only" watched 25-50 since March. Also watched every single episode of IASIP.
    Yeah, I have been watching 3-5 movies a day since the middle of may. That is when I had my seizure from the brain tumor and have been stuck at home since and will be another two months. At least I am getting paid to stay home. By state law I can't drive for six months, so my work won't let me back until then. Even before then I wasn't working a lot. I was getting paid full time, but only working about 3 hours a day so the first couple months of covid I was watching a few movies every day then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Did you watch the whole thing? The first season was really dry but things picked up after that. I get it's a show that's probably not for everyone
    Nah it sucked.

Always expected more and more and ended with a dud.

Yeah, I have been watching 3-5 movies a day since the middle of may. That is when I had my seizure from the brain tumor and have been stuck at home since and will be another two months. At least I am getting paid to stay home. By state law I can't drive for six months, so my work won't let me back until then. Even before then I wasn't working a lot. I was getting paid full time, but only working about 3 hours a day so the first couple months of covid I was watching a few movies every day then as well.
    Okay, yeah. I remember that. Sounds like things could be a whole hell of a lot worse. Glad to hear you're recovering and getting paid while you do so, man.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

That's pretty hard to do.
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 09-19-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

It is probably my #1 show ever too (Breaking Bad). Dude, it's SO good

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

get outside nerd

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The Magicians - 6.5/10 hot chicks, magic and funny hand signs, some bloody scenes and afterlife stuff with parallel universes and so on. So if you like fantasy stuff you might dig the show. Though the corny musicals at times were just that.

Some grades of of shows I recently finished. Some shows are old but I just started getting into shows, don't judge no order.
    The Man in the Iron Castle- 5.5-10 started decent enough but went down hill fast and was't into the scifi twist.
    The Sopranos- 8-10 good show ending pissed me off
    Trailer Park Boys 6-10- started great had me rolling but it fell from where it started
    Breaking Bad 9-10 Great show, well written, and great acting
    Workaholics- 7-10 some really funny stuff, a couple misses but overall had me going
    Walking Dead up to season 9, 8-10 this show has ups and downs but i have kept with it since day 1
    Fear the Walking dead up to season 5 I think. I cut cable but would start up again. 5.5-10
    Started Z Nation and lost interest may start again????
    Bloodline 6-10 first two seasons were good but what the heck was that ending, ISH!!!!

recently started Westwing

Walking Dead with the same rating as The Sopranos?

https://youtu.be/sRkE_Gv6ALM